Just ordered HR24

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Those worried about a week delay for California and the such, I imagine it would ship from a warehouse closer to you. Another poster said theirs shipped from Atlanta this week, so there is your sign.

Thanks for info, looks like UPS has not updated their site yet for me. So no actual delivery info as of yet

so 200 bucks, does that give you an owned hr24 or a leased one? And with a new activation they told me if i want 2 DVR and 2 HD receiver i would be owning 1 DVR for 200.00 and 1HD receiver for 100.00, and the other 2 would be free because they would be leased?

UPS updated, ONE DAY service from overstock.com. Amazing

UPS.png

Last edited:
so 200 bucks, does that give you an owned hr24 or a leased one? And with a new activation they told me if i want 2 DVR and 2 HD receiver i would be owning 1 DVR for 200.00 and 1HD receiver for 100.00, and the other 2 would be free because they would be leased?

Leased.

I think they will be all leased, all 4, Maybe im wrong.
Maybe someone here knows better to inform us, Because im looking at the same deal with new service but with 3 receiver's
Well i will be a returning customer and i hope i will get the new customer deal because i don't think it is like years ago when once you were a customer you never got the new customer deals no matter how long you were gone from D*.
Maybe SC could answer this for us.

Last edited:
I think they will be all leased, all 4, Maybe im wrong.
Maybe someone here knows better to inform us, Because im looking at the same deal with new service but with 3 receiver's
Well i will be a returning customer and i hope i will get the new customer deal because i don't think it is like years ago when once you were a customer you never got the new customer deals no matter how long you were gone from D*.
Maybe SC could answer this for us.

you should get a new customer deal. after finally going through the install, i left D* for a few months. when i signed up again i got the same deal new customers were getting. and yes all the receivers will be leased

Solid Signal is in Columbus, Oh, right ?

If I decide to get a HR24, I should get it the next day. :)

You will still get it next day but Solid Signal is not in Columbus. They appear to be located in Novi, MI.

Hey guy's,
if you got a HR24, they don't know if it's a SWM install or not ....

Are there BBC's in the box when shipped ?
i don't think so jim. if you're replacing one of yours just reuse those. if not they are real cheap and D* sometimes send them to you for free.

I just set up some more dvr recordings, and to get thru the guide I used the arrow button not the 12 hour jump. It moves from one time slot to the next, as fast as I could click. I was just pushing away and it went from one day to the next, real fast. Also, Smart Search is quick too.

I just set up some more dvr recordings, and to get thru the guide I used the arrow button not the 12 hour jump. It moves from one time slot to the next, as fast as I could click. I was just pushing away and it went from one day to the next, real fast. Also, Smart Search is quick too.
VERY NICE!

Im telling ya man, its fast. I wont be able to try it out while its recording programs, or with the AM21 hooked up, for a bit, but it's quick so I do not see it getting bad.

Don't they offer a next day air option ?

How fast do you need it ?

hehe, no need to pay more. They shipped it from the city of Ontario Calif which is about 70 miles from me. Ordered yesterday and "out for delivery" today.

So they do ship regionally depending which distribution center is the closest to you.

You will still get it next day but Solid Signal is not in Columbus. They appear to be located in Novi, MI.

Oh, my mistake, must be another sat comp. i"m thinking of.
Heck, Novi I can drive to in an hour ..... wonder if they have a sales floor ?

Somebody needs to wake up Hemi and make him order one of these bad boys. He's been one of most vocal critics of the HR2x boxes speed in the past. It seems that these things are the speed answer he's been looking for.

Status
Please reply by conversation.