just wanted to say Happy Holidays, and Happy New Years! :)

Happy new years enjoy a new year full of exciting offerings from BHN... A little bird came to by head though and told me that the BHN you know will not be the same next year.. Perhaps a buyout?? but is it bhn buying someone or somoene buying bhn??? Only the new year will tell us :)

Take care and good health to you all

Happy new years enjoy a new year full of exciting offerings from BHN... A little bird came to by head though and told me that the BHN you know will not be the same next year.. Perhaps a buyout?? but is it bhn buying someone or somoene buying bhn??? Only the new year will tell us :)

Take care and good health to you all

aww man! why would you do that? now ima be like all wondering and stuff lmao...well i cant wait for w/e hold the future ;), take care man...peace

thanks steve.....my new year would have started better if you had said.....surprise, we have 2 new hd channels for you this morning (MHD and ESPN2HD).

happy new year gang!!

thanks steve.....my new year would have started better if you had said.....surprise, we have 2 new hd channels for you this morning (MHD and ESPN2HD).

happy new year gang!!

Well the new year on that front is cloudy for me.. If I was a betting man Id say expect the big annoucement I mentioned above first.. And when that Expect ALOT more hd programming coming your way after it. After all a company of 2 million (granted with timewarner we make 12ish) subscribers has less bargaining power then say a company double the size?

Also look for the cable companies working even closer together in their buying powers to compete with the telco/ds market.. With their partnership with sprint to sell wireless they are also working even closer to combine the bargaining ability with the "entertainment providers"

Oh and dont expect sprint to remain a solo company much longer... That dam bird pecked my ear drum out telling me that.

I can see something concerning say Cox and BHN or Charter and BHN. With Charter, it would be buying. Cox, it could go either way.

I dont forsee a name change on BHNs part... At least not if it goes the way the bird says... But that being said I also dont think it will be the same BHN leadership... Possible an SBC/att type thing? Who knows.....

steve, speaking of sprint, i'm still hearing mid to late january for the cell phone service rollout. does your bird know anything about that?

i agree. but my source has spoken directly to the cell phone people, so i'm somewhat confident about that. she's back from vacation at the end of the week and there are a few issues i need to bounce off her!!!

i agree. but my source has spoken directly to the cell phone people, so i'm somewhat confident about that. she's back from vacation at the end of the week and there are a few issues i need to bounce off her!!!

Well I had to buy some more seeds to feed the bird so itd talk, but what it says was expect a soft rollout of phone around feb.... Then expect hard core advertisement around spring

here's my take steve. you have confidential information that you really aren't suppose to be divulging. so you throw out what you can without putting yourself in a position where you could lose your job.

back to cell phone service......early feb would be fairly close to the mid to late jan i'm hearing. my bud has been on vacation for almost 2 weeks so my info is a tad old!!

here's my take steve. you have confidential information that you really aren't suppose to be divulging. so you throw out what you can without putting yourself in a position where you could lose your job.

back to cell phone service......early feb would be fairly close to the mid to late jan i'm hearing. my bud has been on vacation for almost 2 weeks so my info is a tad old!!

Thats about the right time, employees are already able to sign up for the service, so it could even happen sooner then later, but i dont expect any major marketing till at EARLIEST feb....

and the info about any said dealings with bhn and other companies is somthing I cant give to much on atm, but i will inform you, that the cable industry as a whole will be working EXTREMELY close to each other and will not be competeing per say.. Expect cluster changes to give operaters areas more close together and not so spread out. Expect the cable company fighting tooth and nail againest the telcos as they enter video.. Unlike how the telcos did when cable entered internet/phone..

PS: the markets that ADvance/newhouse took from timewarner in their partnership change were some of timewarners largest and most profitable clusters.. Timewarner at the time was losing HUGE value because of the aol/tw dealings... BHN was split off because they needed a safe place to put that profit... Expect something in the near future to change but what? I dunno ill stop by the pet store and get some more seeds maybe the bird will tell me..

Sometimes, a little information is worst than the real thing. If I read between the lines, I might conclude that TWC plans to take back BHN. Hopefully not. The difference in customer service is remarkable. Read the forums, TWC is not customer oriented, never has been and unfortunately, may never be. BHN, on the other hand, has been customer centered from day one and has only gotten better. I just hope my palm reading is really bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts