L711 on 622; What's new?

Got L711 last night during prime time. What does it do?
Still waiting to hear what's new and different with L711 on the 622's. I can not find anything and I have been thru all the menus, so I was thinking one of our astute members knew.

Seems to have further broken the skip back 10 seconds button. There had been an issue when using it on SD content, but now also for HD content it will sometimes skip back around 30 seconds instead or skip about a second forward. Additionally, when it skips back too far and you fast forward it will begin fast forwarding from where it should had been if it properly skipped back 10 seconds. That causes a bit of annoying disorientation.

Seems to have further broken the skip back 10 seconds button. There had been an issue when using it on SD content, but now also for HD content it will sometimes skip back around 30 seconds instead or skip about a second forward. Additionally, when it skips back too far and you fast forward it will begin fast forwarding from where it should had been if it properly skipped back 10 seconds. That causes a bit of annoying disorientation.
I've been having the same problem on both my 622's now. Aargh!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)