Last & Next Movie Watched

tracers_ver2.jpg

Better than expected. PQ and AQ were nice.

MV5BMTQyNzk2MjA2NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjEwNzk3MjE@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

I think they were kinda hard on the movie. I mean sure, the plot is messy, but I have seen a lot worse. The battles are great, the AQ and PQ are top notch.

It helps whether i drag my wife into one or not, because she is picky, but I watch a lot of "bad" movies and enjoy them.

large_MV5BMjMyNzI1ODA3OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTI5OTczMzE_._V1._CR54_54_1274_1940__SX1216_SY712_.jpg

Redbox DVD but the PQ was still good. Good movie and the ending was not what I expected.

Last: Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Extended 3D

Going to hit the trilogy this weekend and finally get around to the third. Could have sworn there was more bass in the first one. Not that happy with the bass level since swapping out to the Pioneer.

Next: Desolation of Smaug Extended 3D.

S~

I've been out of town pretty much since I got it. Initially, sub distance wasn't even close. I tweaked some more. We'll see when we watch the second. Really tempted to go back to the Parasound and Marantz AV7005. The only thing I like is it is cleaner looking. The Amp had to be turned sideways since it is so deep.

S~

Last: Hobbit: Desolation Extended 3D and Battle 3D

They got better with each part. Enjoyed the 3rd. Still missing that bass.

Next: Captain America 2

S~

Focus

It was OK. AQ and PQ were good, never found myself much caring for the characters or in doubt of their result. Think it is because it was kinda a been there done that.

For Hobbit 2 and 3 you should feel it in your chest every time Smaug talks.

Last: "It Follows"

Folks, this is a MUST SEE/GET.!!!!!!

It's a horror, film...a new kind of horror film. A style all it's own. One of the most visually stunning flicks I've seen, despite it's Indie shoestring budget. All prime, wide angle lenses. Great imagery. And the crispest, most stunning BD I've ever seen. Soundtrack same caliber.. You might not like ending, but getting there is a real sensory treat.

5 stars!!!

Last edited:
Last: "It Follows"

Folks, this is a MUST SEE/GET.!!!!!!

It's a horror, film...a new kind of horror film. A style all it's own. One of the most visually stunning flicks I've seen, despite it's Indie shoestring budget. All prime, wide angle lenses. Great imagery. And the crispest, most stunning BD I've ever seen. Soundtrack same caliber.. You might not like ending, but getting there is a real sensory treat.

5 stars!!!

Picked it up from Redbox tonight for my dad's bday. I hope it is that good, been irritated at "horror" films lately but this one has been raved about everywhere.