Last & Next Movie Watched

80050060.jpg

Great movie. Guy was one hell of a negotiator.

Reactions: long_time_DNC
Last: Spotlight. Finally, a movie that truly deserved Best Picture Academy Award!

80057972.jpg

Not the best one in the series, but pretty good.

Might watch Black Mass tomorrow night.

Mockingjay, Part 2.

Not bad...saw the pivotal moment coming though...they foreshadowed it way to heavily...otherwise, about as good as part 1...
watched tonight, agree that there were better movies in this series...

Forgot to look for it. How good was it?
Personally I liked it. The 1st hour is really good. Basically takes sheik from when he was amateur wrestler (and security for shah of Iran) to coming to the states. His AWA stint and then the WWE (WWF) stint. There isnt any WWE footage due to the rights so they do more like pictures of it. The story of him and Hacksaw Duggan in a car heading to a show (when they got arrested) is funny as heck because its done as a cartoon.

The last 1/2 hour is more of the last few years of sheik. From his daughters murder (which he really doesn't want to talk about) to his drug use to the last few years with the youtube and twitter rants he does :)

Has interviews with some of the older wrestlers but the Rock is in it also. His family is part of the show too.

Honestly for $7.50-$10 (I've seen both prices) its a good documentary.

I love slasher flicks. I'm a big Friday the 13th fan. Love the Sleepaway Camp series, too. Super cheesy. Might check it out when it comes to one of the streaming services.

S~

It is straight cheese, but I loved it. The one girl with the dog is dumb as rocks and it is hilarious. Robert Patrick is great and it is an obvious Texas Chainsaw Massacre ripoff. Good gore too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts