Latest HD DVD Ordered or Bought

on order with Amazon

Elizabeth: The Golden Age
Before the Devil knows your dead
Beowulf
Naked Beneath the Water

I bought Bourne Ultimatum at BB in a full-priced impulse splurge. (THAT won't happen again - BOGOs from here on for this guy...!) Thinking Animal House and the Pitch Black/Chronicles pair next, but I have all those freebies that just arrived to keep me busy for a bit...

Last edited:
Led Zeppelin - The Song Remains the Same from Tower.com (arrived yesterday)

on order with Amazon

Elizabeth: The Golden Age
American Gangster
Beowulf

I bought The Invasion last night at BB full sticker of 34.95 {shudder}

why is it that everyone else is showing this title as a Feb 24th release??

I bought Bourne Ultimatum at BB in a full-priced impulse splurge. (THAT won't happen again - BOGOs from here on for this guy...!) Thinking Animal House and the Pitch Black/Chronicles pair next, but I have all those freebies that just arrived to keep me busy for a bit...

Ouch! I held off a week because I knew it would be BOGO free the next week. Otherwise, I would've bought it at Fry's or Wal-Mart.

I bought The Searchers and "Nip/Tuck" off E-bay. (No direct money to Warner if I can help it! :mad: )

This has to be the most creative packing ever. Yes, that is a cheap dinner napkin wrapped in Scotch tape.

disc_in_napkin.jpg

disc_on_napkin.jpg

I spent $3 on the disc with $4 shipping. Oh man... The disc didn't come with a case. Looking back at the auction, it stated that. I should've known that's why it was so cheap.

However, a napkin?

La Mome (La Vie en Rose)
The Road To Rio / The Road To Bali (Double Feature)
Led Zeppelin-- The Song Remains The Same
Santana Santana: Hymns for Peace - Live at Montreux 2004

On pre-order:
American Gangster
Beowulf
Into The Wild

That's too funny about The Searchers in a paper napkin. :D
I've bought a few titles without cases on eBay as they were cheap and weren't "must have" titles, but they at least shipped them with paper sleeves. BTW, you can buy blank red plastic HD DVD cases at sleevetown.com. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts