Latest HD DVD Ordered or Bought

Got an A3 at BB this weekend with the two free in-store coupon (along with the 2 packaged with the player and the 5 from the mail-in rebate). The two free I picked up were Supremacy and Ultimatum to complete the trilogy.

Just ordered Blazing Saddles (believe it or not, I have NEVER seen this movie !!), Lethal Weapon and Road Warrior all from Amazon for $14.95 ea. I'm a big Gibson fan. Anyone know when the rest of the "RW series" will be out, Mad Max and Beyond Thunderdome ?? I'd kinda like to watch them in order meaning that I need to get MM before I start...

Just went to Best Buy, $5 Rewards coupon in hand, got Bourne Supremacy (completing the trilogy) and Backdraft on the BOGO for $21.48 after tax. Sweet.

Almost got Serenity, but I have a very good HD version of it already. :)

Now up to 12. :)

I bought 'Blade Runner - The Final Cut' on it's release date. However, the Warner decision has me on pause for now.

Just bought 4 movies from the new updated (50% Off) Amazon Sale

Timecop
Elizabeth
Apollo 13
U-571

(Looks like all are Universal titles - 4 pages - 103 titles)

Apollo 13 came with my TigerDirect deal. It is great in HD!

I haven't started acquiring HD-DVDs yet, but I'm looking for Ronin in HD. Planet Earth, of course, probably all three Shreks, ,and the Harry Potter movies, even though we have most on DVD. Foo, just like after the move from LD to DVD; many duplicate titles...
Trying to hold off on buying anything this week. :)
Rocky, remember whatever you buy now has to be moved later!

I'm going to check out the Best Buy "B1G1F" for HD-DVDs. My wife and I really enjoyed the Bourne Identity that came with the Toshiba HD-A30 and I see BB has Supremacy as one of the titles included.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts