Latest HD DVD Ordered or Bought

My brother bought me Blade Runner as a random gift this weekend. I think it's just because he wants to come over and watch it. I'm not complaining.

I'm sad today. I ordered Song Remains the Same off ebay and waited for its arrival, but alas the seller emailed me that he no longer had it. Boo Hoo!

For me it was the Planet Earth set on eBay. I now look at my collection of ~30 disks and realize that I haven't watched half of them yet! In the queue:

the 5 Toshiba freebees
the Planet Earth set
the 2 Riddick disks
Fugitive
Road Warrior
Topgun
Lethal Weapon
at least 1 other I'm forgetting...

"A mind is a terrible thing to lose...!" (Quoted by some famous person whom I can't remember - might have even been me...!)

On the Way:

Mission Impossible 2
The Untouchables
Lara Croft-Tomb Raider
American Gangster

NightRyder

OK, I couldn't pass it up... Picked up a HD-A30 from a neighbor for 20 bucks. Needed a new upconvert DVD player anyway...

He gave me Bourne Identity and 300 which he said came with the player.

I recently bought "We Are Marshall" and "Transformers" from half.com. each was about 10 bucks with 2 bucks shipping.

just bought several from amazon:

michael clayton
in the valley of elah
eastern promises
2001: a space oddesy
12 monkeys

(also: no country for old men & independence day on BR and safe men dvd)

lookin forward to watching them!!!

I bought TOP GUN from DEEP DISCOUNT.COM.It was $9.98 with free shipping.Paramount has dozens of movies for $9.98 on that site.:D

Hollywood Video was having it's 2 for $20 sale. I went to two stores and picked up the Harry Potter series, the Mummy 1 and 2, Mission: Impossible 1 and 2 (I already have 3), Stardust, Bourne Identity & Utimatum.

All for $120.

I picked 6 titles up from Blockbuster Video earlier today,$9.99 each. :)
The Bourne Supremacy
Shooter
Blade Runner - 5 Disc Special Collector's Edition
Transformers - 2 Disc Special Edition
Terminator 3 Rise Of The Machines
An American Werewolf In London

For me it was the Planet Earth set on eBay. I now look at my collection of ~30 disks and realize that I haven't watched half of them yet! In the queue:

the 5 Toshiba freebees
the Planet Earth set
the 2 Riddick disks
Fugitive
Road Warrior
Topgun
Lethal Weapon
at least 1 other I'm forgetting...

"A mind is a terrible thing to lose...!" (Quoted by some famous person whom I can't remember - might have even been me...!)

Quote is from Dan Quayle GHWBush's VP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)