Local FOX channel out of sync.....

jerry433

Original poster
Mar 28, 2009
arkansas
for several weeks now on my local fox channel the audio and video is out of sync, i contacted my local fox network and they said that they have had several complaints from dish customers and that i needed to contact dish which I have done twice and they still have not fixed it... I am in Little Rock arkansas.. by the way my neighbors does the same thing only on fox

I've had this same problem with Fox 18 out of Charlotte, NC during American Idol. Really annoying.... I've e-mailed Dish twice about this and gotten no response back.

Same here, I feel like I'm watching one of those old Karate movies from back in the day.

I had it too, with my local fox station, and when i contacted them, they blamed the provider, which for me happened with Comcast, and then again with Dish.

I bet its the equipment that the Fox affiliates are using.

me too

I am in Charlotte, NC and am having the same problem It has to be Dish because with the Dish FOX HD channel the audio is off, but with the OTA HD channel it is fine. It's been kind of random, but I guess I have not thought to complain because I have just been watching the OTA channel instead

Everyone that is having this problem please contact dish so maybe they can get it fixed .. Mine is still waaaaay out of sync only on fox.... Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)