Status
Please reply by conversation.

FKy.Guy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 1, 2004
Union,Ky.
H-20 HD Question{s}

Just recently I hooked up a HR20 along with the new antenna {Slim Line} and I now get my local nets in HD. While channel surfing last night on my H20 I noticed that none of the HD locals were listed or could even be found in the channel guide. So before I call D* questioning this I wanted to possibly get a clarification from you all. Local HD channels are not a HR20 exclusive only at this time are they ???? I do not think that they are but as I stated I value your feedback before I call and ask, and while I`m there probably request a new H20 as well. The last few weeks it has locked up and rebooted itself 2-3 times a week,Last night while watching f-ball game it rebooted 7 times within a one hour time frame, I know thats not supposed to happen either.

Last edited:
Just recently I hooked up a HR20 along with the new antenna {Slim Line} and I now get my local nets in HD. While channel surfing last night on my H20 I noticed that none of the HD locals were listed or could even be found in the channel guide. So before I call D* questioning this I wanted to possibly get a clarification from you all. Local HD channels are not a HR20 exclusive only at this time are they ???? I do not think that they are but as I stated I value your feedback before I call and ask, and while I`m there probably request a new H20 as well. The last few weeks it has locked up and rebooted itself 2-3 times a week,Last night while watching f-ball game it rebooted 7 times within a one hour time frame, I know thats not supposed to happen either.

It sounds like you have an H20-600. They have numerous problems like the rebooting issue you mention. I ended up sending mine back. I suggest exchanging it for an H20-100, although D* will not guarantee which model you will get.

It sounds like you have an H20-600. They have numerous problems like the rebooting issue you mention. I ended up sending mine back. I suggest exchanging it for an H20-100, although D* will not guarantee which model you will get.

I called a short time ago and the lady I spoke with was super polite and apologized several times over for my situation and shipped out a replacement. So once it arrives will find out what model it is. After I get it hooked up and running I will address the local HD issue. I did check what model I currently have and it is indeed a HR20-600.The person I spoke with also said the same thing about that particular model. Funny thing is I will have had it for what will be a year now later this month with no problems.

I called a short time ago and the lady I spoke with was super polite and apologized several times over for my situation and shipped out a replacement. So once it arrives will find out what model it is. After I get it hooked up and running I will address the local HD issue. I did check what model I currently have and it is indeed a HR20-600.The person I spoke with also said the same thing about that particular model. Funny thing is I will have had it for what will be a year now later this month with no problems.

FYI
That would be a H20-600, not HR 20.
The H20-100 or -600 do not have a DVR with it .
The DVR is a HR20-700

Jimbo

FYI
That would be a H20-600, not HR 20.
The H20-100 or -600 do not have a DVR with it .
The DVR is a HR20-700

Jimbo

Yes sir, you are correct I replied back to raoul and was not paying attention to what I was typing,my bad.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

local channel moving to the new satellite?

AU-9 Assembly Questions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)