Michael Bay's The Last Ship on TNT

Saw patient zero in that uniform amongst some of the crew and figured the Russians were definitely doomed at that point...
Yep, they're screwed, but also they have now someone immune, if that guy lives and they got this crazy guy, to make a fix I assume, too, or then maybe not, its a good show i do like it i wish they would kill off the XO that actor sucks bad

Next Episode: Season 01, Episode 09

Sunday, August 17, 2014

"Trials":
Rachel and Chandler seek volunteers for the human trials of her vaccine; Chandler's wife and father try to keep their family alive.

S~

SHE IS GOING TO GET INFECTED.png

Will she now get infected?

WOW, what a GREAT episode...just plain, simple human drama. Made me repeat scenes many times. My hat is off the the writers. Will miss when it's over for the year next week, which continues the story with Titus Welliver, briefly introduced. One of the best news shows in a LONG time.

Last edited:
Just got done watching all 9 episodes and I am impressed with the production values, they had the uniforms language and most of the technical stuff down for the US Navy side now the Russian stuff was a bit off but it would be impossible to be able to film on a Kirov class battle cruiser to film on and leasing/acquiring some Russian helo's would be rather difficult to use in filming.

Now at the speed that this show's story has developed I have a feeling this is a one and done season show.

It's already been renewed for another season next summer. I've got a feeling they will be spending less time on the ship.
I hope they dont go the route the Walking Dead with their season 2 and spend the whole season in one freaking boring place.I know why they did because AMC drastically cut the budget. I almost lost interest on the Walking Dead after season 2 because of AMC being cheap.

My guess, is now every one on the ship gets a shot, and they hear a call from the captain's dad on the ham radio, than what; who knows, my other guess is the captain tries to find them, and save them, and the guy who was a working on the vaccine owes him one, and goes with him I really like it, main reason is Ebola's real, and it could change, if it did become airborne, this TV show would be the real deal. And he gets there just in the nick of time maybe or his wife dies, or his dad dies

http://time.com/3144658/berlin-ebola/

My guess, is now every one on the ship gets a shot, and they hear a call from the captain's dad on the ham radio, than what; who knows, my other guess is the captain tries to find them, and save them, and the guy who was a working on the vaccine owes him one, and goes with him I really like it, main reason is Ebola's real, and it could change, if it did become airborne, this TV show would be the real deal. And he gets there just in the nick of time maybe or his wife dies, or his dad dies

http://time.com/3144658/berlin-ebola/
Its been reported now that one of those African nations have issued orders to their border guards and military to shoot people crossing their borders on sight.

LIBERIA’S armed forces have reportedly been given orders to shoot people trying to illegally cross the border from neighbouring Sierra Leone, which was closed to stem the spread of Ebola.
Soldiers stationed in Bomi and Grand Cape Mount counties, which border Sierra Leone, were to “shoot on sight” any person trying to cross the border, said deputy chief of staff, Colonel Eric Dennis, The Daily Observer reported.

The order comes after border officials reported people continued to cross the porous border illegally.

Grand Cape Mount county had 35 known “illegal entry points,” according to immigration commander Colonel Samuel Mulbah.

Illegal crossings were a major health threat, said Mulbah, “because we don’t know the health status of those who cross at night”.

Next step they will be napalming infected communities.

They shouldn't be able to mass produce a vaccine on the ship. I think that is where the story will go next season. How to spread the cure.

It seems likely that they will at least attempt to reach Chandler's family next week. Will that be resolved or not? That may be the cliffhanger.

Next Episode: Season 01, Episode10 (Finale)

Sunday, August 24, 2014

"No Place Like Home":
Chandler and his crew return home; a warlord threatens the restoration of law and order; Chandler sets out to save his family.

S~

Reactions: Annie61
Nice twist, the "warlord" is the good guy, and govt lady the bad gal. Interesting to see how next season goes. A season at sea making and distributing the cure perhaps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts