Michael Bay's The Last Ship on TNT

That CO spends more time off of his ship than a drunken Boatswain's Mate who just shipped over and is trying to blow his reenlistment bonus. I hope the Ruskys work him over good. He deserves it. :)

That CO spends more time off of his ship than a drunken Boatswain's Mate who just shipped over and is trying to blow his reenlistment bonus. I hope the Ruskys work him over good. He deserves it. :)
Just like Capt. Kirk did. He never met an away mission he didn't go on, and often took the 1st officer and doctor too. Never knew why he took the communications officer Uhura . Not like she could connect Kirk to Starfleet from the ground.

Never knew why he took the communications officer Uhura .
Sure you do.....

opo.jpg

Just like Capt. Kirk did. He never met an away mission he didn't go on, and often took the 1st officer and doctor too. Never knew why he took the communications officer Uhura . Not like she could connect Kirk to Starfleet from the ground.

Well at least they made an effort on TNG to fix it...

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Should have brought the small village (if small enough) with them in case they can't cure the virus and need re-population material.
Sure, that would be smart, perhaps as time goes on they may be picking up people, and bringing them to an island, that is not infected yet.
This has the base for smart writers to turn it into a great show, but then they may screw it up, the walking dead has the walking dead comics to draw from which is still by its self a big winner in its own right.

Next Episode: Season 01, Episode 08

Sunday, August 10, 2014

"Two Sailors Walk Into a Bar": Slattery must step into the role of commanding officer; Slattery must find a way to get his people back without losing the vaccine prototype.

S~

It's like I've seen it all before. I sort of enjoyed the episode, but there was nothing new in it. It was identical to every other action adventure sequence in any "Star Trek"
where the Captain (who should have never been off his ship in the first place) makes an unlikely escape while his away team blows up the enemy.

I really hope this is the last we see of Boris Badenov and his ship. I don't think I can handle any more the the cliche! :)

Reactions: MikeD-C05
As long as this series runs in the summers only , I 'll watch. There surely isn't much else new on in the summer time, so beggars can't be too choosey.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts