microHD Shipping Status

I have a question for everyone. Does anyone get this error on Satellite AV, LLC - Satellite Broadcaster Support and Equipment Distribution when trying to retrieve their password? :

Status: 500 Internal Server Error Content-Type: text/html [h=1]500 Internal Server Error[/h]
All I do is fill in my email and click the button and I get this error!

site_error.jpg

I just logged in fine. Try clearing your cache.

I have a question for everyone. Does anyone get this error on Satellite AV, LLC - Satellite Broadcaster Support and Equipment Distribution when trying to retrieve their password? :

Status: 500 Internal Server Error Content-Type: text/html 500 Internal Server Error

All I do is fill in my email and click the button and I get this error!

View attachment 79154

I get that too. Also when trying to change my email address when logged in. I tried different browsers and clearing cache. Still errors out like that.
Are all orders shipped? I haven't gotten anything in my email yet.

Friday the 13th has always been my LUCKY day, and guess what the nice Fed-Ex man brought me?
You guessed it... got mine today. Feels like Christmas. Right now looking at the Information screen on
a 42" HDTV and about to read the Manual before making any changes. Ask me if I'm excited!!!
When you guys said it was 'tiny' I see what you mean. How did they get so much in this small package?
Gotta run, my new toy is beckoning me!
Thanks Brian, SatelliteAV, Iceberg & all the support in these forums.

I get that too. Also when trying to change my email address when logged in. I tried different browsers and clearing cache. Still errors out like that.

Trying to retrieve password====== YES. After 4 days of trying I finally called in and they reset it and gave me a temp. But there seems to be no way to change it. After the micro HubBub dies down I will call again and see how to do it.

I was beginning to believe I was going nuts! I was trying all web browsers, cache clearing, and tried Linux. All came back 500 error. I was told in a email from support that they allow multiple accounts using the same email rather than going through a password retrieval process. Now I can see why! Why in the world should I have to call to reset my password when it could be done with a few clicks with a mouse? Needs to be fixed!

I see no outstanding orders for microHD's in the shipping queue. If you still have not received the shipment tracking, please contact our sales team.

I put in a case to our IT department to correct the password retrieval error. Looks like a database permissions issue.

Just checked the status of my package and its sitting at the FedEx office just down the road for me.

Jul 16, 2012 8:23 AM - At local FedEx facility - WINDSOR LOCKS, CT - Package not due for delivery

This is one of the reasons why I hate FedEx, its just sitting there and instead of throwing it on a truck and delivering it today they just store it for a day and will deliver it tomorrow. If it was UPS it would be out for delivery today.

I called FedEX to see if I can go pick it up and they told me no, but if I want to pick it up tomorrow I can.

I mean really what benefit do they have by keeping my package for a day?

Thats my FedEx rant for the day. :D

Still waiting for my email... Brian, I won't phone just yet, I ordered through your California office to go through your Canadian distributor. There is likely a delay due to that but hope to see it within the next couple of weeks.
Will be interesting dealing with FedEx, they have a distribution center in Winterpeg but they don't deliver to rural areas such as where I live. If it's like UPS I can pick it up at their office at the airport or UPS store in Winkler (about 1 hr west of me), but I don't think there is a Fedex store there... Will be an experience!

Brian, I ordered by phoning your california office back in late June. So far nothing has happened including that the money hasn't been taken from my credit card. My order is supposed to come through Trenton Distributors. The town of Trenton is a couple hours east of my location.Any idea when I might get in on the fun? (Sales Order/Quote #107245)

Just checked the status of my package and its sitting at the FedEx office just down the road for me.

Jul 16, 2012 8:23 AM - At local FedEx facility - WINDSOR LOCKS, CT - Package not due for delivery

This is one of the reasons why I hate FedEx, its just sitting there and instead of throwing it on a truck and delivering it today they just store it for a day and will deliver it tomorrow. If it was UPS it would be out for delivery today.

I called FedEX to see if I can go pick it up and they told me no, but if I want to pick it up tomorrow I can.

I mean really what benefit do they have by keeping my package for a day?

Thats my FedEx rant for the day. :D
I agree - when it is on a FedEx truck I never know when the truck will be at my door. I could almost set my watch with the UPS driver.
Bob

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts