microHD Shipping Status

Mine has said left Reno since the 11th. It did say supposed to be here yesterday the 16th and then changed to no date now just checked and it says tomorrow....we will see.

Mine has said left Reno since the 11th. It did say supposed to be here yesterday the 16th and then changed to no date now just checked and it says tomorrow....we will see.

Mine made it to Reno on the 13th and is staying there i guess :eek:
Estimated delivery Jul 19, 2012
don't know if it will make it here ( i'm currently on east coast) but its hard to plan on pickup.
never liked Fedex their tracking is better than usps but behind UPS
I suspect i will login in the morning and find it on the east coast ( i tend to think fedex holds packages until last minute and then air ships it to where its needed )
good thing is i'm actually not in a hurry

Got my 2nd microHD tonight as well as the new GeosatPRO KU PLL LNB. :)

For once the FedEx guy left the package! Normally he just runs up to the door and puts the missed delivery sticker on the door and runs back to his truck without ever knocking or ringing the bell. Normally there is someone home all the time. Last time (when Brian sent me the first microHD box they tried that but my wife saw him and yelled for him to stop. he then got the package out of his truck and gave it to her. I dont know why they dont leave the package, I have a signature release form filed and we live in an area where no one is going to stop and take the package.

But its HERE!

i am in a hurry, i am trying t figure out which neighbor my package will be delivered to. Delivery to my house with Fed ex is not one of the options for some reason.....history shows.
i have been watching my tracking like a hawk!!!!!!!!!!!!
cant wait!!!

It is just totally opposite here. I have regular deliveries from fed ex freight & quite a few from fed ex ground & ups. Am on a 1st name basis with most of the delivery guys and they will leave my stuff regardless of signature.

Mine was supposed to be delivered today but it was declared a "Delivery Exception" and will now be delivered tomorrow. It was on the truck at 4:55 am Eastern and "No attempt made, delivery scheduled for the next day." Bummer. :(

It is just totally opposite here. I have regular deliveries from fed ex freight & quite a few from fed ex ground & ups. Am on a 1st name basis with most of the delivery guys and they will leave my stuff regardless of signature.
I guess it just just depends on your local FedEX office. With UPS I can set my watch by the deliveries. He always shows up at 5:45. :) I order a lot of stuff from Amazon.COM and am a prime member so I guess everything shipped to me via Amazon Prime 2nd day air. Normally when I do this I get my package the next day. UPS does not hold on to it because its not supposed to be delivered yet, it just gets here. :)

mine made it to lenexa, ks. that's where my son, joe works his second job in the night time. he might even move it to the load to nebraska. it says delivery date is the 18th, tomorrow... charlie

just a friendly reminder to folks getting their MicroHD this week ;)
http://www.satelliteguys.us/microhd-discussion/287766-folks-who-got-their-microhd.html

When you get your MicroHD make sure you have the newest software before starting. Check the system info screen and if it has software before 7/6 I suggest updating it to the 7/6 software

It will make it easier to troubleshoot if you run across any bugs

Some may not have the frequency listed in the receiver.
Was not sure it would make a difference but my receiver did not have the frequency for the download in it when it arrived and tried downloading just on V-Polarity was a no go; but , as soon as I put in 12115 V 22425 sr it found the download file.
This is for Galaxy 19 ku at 97.0W and downloading via satellite direct to the micro-hd.

Any idea when the first receivers will be arriving to Canada?
I was told the second week of July, we are running the third one now.
I bought two.

Thanks. Not fair you guys in USA having all the fun while we are here just a few hundred miles away waiting! Just leave some of the issues for us to discover!

Note: Does anybody know how to kick the canadian dealer you know what?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)