microHD Shipping Status

Just got a phone call from a very nice lady in California to verify my shipping address.
Suppose that might indicate they are getting ready to ship. :)

Mine has arrived!
Came via Purolator... and they followed the special shipping instructions! They dropped it off at a local business along the highway nearby. Shipping package looked rather decrepit but the contents were fine. Have replaced the old Pansat 3500 with the new MicroHD and it is working great!. Nice to get all the HD stuff in the Ham shack now. :)

Mine has arrived!
Came via Purolator... and they followed the special shipping instructions! They dropped it off at a local business along the highway nearby. Shipping package looked rather decrepit but the contents were fine. Have replaced the old Pansat 3500 with the new MicroHD and it is working great!. Nice to get all the HD stuff in the Ham shack now. :)

Good to hear. :)

Mine has arrived!

cool. I assume you upgraded the software?

Ice, your assumption was correct.
Let it download via 12115v TP. Works just fine. Didn't bother to do a channel b/u only had 97 programmed before updating. Did do a firmware? backup to the USB stick just in case but there were no issues. I didn't do a factory restore after... maybe one should?

I didn't do a factory restore after... maybe one should?

I have gotten away with not doing it before. Then I have ran into problems, and after scratching my head awhile did a reset and fixed the issue. So now I always factory reset any receiver after a firmware upgrade. Just always keep a good back-up up copy of your TP list. I keep one on a couple sticks and a back-up on the computer. I hate starting over from scratch putting everything back like I want it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts