Missing Channel Logo on Last Nights RAW is War Recording

ohioankev

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 25, 2007
I just started last nights Monday Night RAW recording off of Hopper #2 and noticed that the USA Network HD channel logo isn't showing. Did anyone else have that problem? Usually when the channel logo doesn't pop it it means no signal, or you moved Arcs (my old locals dvr recordings lost channel logos when I switched from western to eastern a couple months ago) I checked my signal and I have signal.

Edit: Strange enough it seems to be an issue with my Hopper. Someone viewed the recording in the living room on the Joey linked to the Hopper that has the recording and the USA channel logo showed in the banner. It could be an issue with my home network and moca.

Last edited:
I have lost all of my Channel logos 3 times this week. I open the guide, and some are there, and some are missing, but if I scroll up and down, soon they are all gone. They don't come back until morning. They are currently all missing for the 3rd time. It seems to be a new thing since the last update.
Has anyone else seen this issue?

Right, like I said, it comes back overnight, but then loses them again. It's lost them 3 times in the last 7 days. It's never lost them prior to last weekend.

Yeah, mine is doing that as well this morning. 118-121 are missing. So far, the rest of them have returned today.

I have been missing logos from 108, 109, and 118-121 for a few days now, on both my Hoppers.

Odd that the logo for 120 VOD History on Demand is there, but 120 HIST History Channel is not.

I have been missing logos from 108, 109, and 118-121 for a few days now, on both my Hoppers.

Odd that the logo for 120 VOD History on Demand is there, but 120 HIST History Channel is not.

This wasn't exactly what I was talking about but I'm missing the icons in the guide. What I was originally posting about was when you start a program, press cancel, the info banner comes up and there instead of the USA network logo I had some generic picture that is similar to what people with EHDs used to see until some of the most recent updates. My original problem hasn't duplicated itself since I posted this thread.