MLB 2012 Postseason

Tigers break it open on the blown call. I really hope we complete the shutout so we can make the blown call meaningless.

Unfortunately my satellite has been going in and out since the bottom if the 8th with this crazy thunderstorm. I'm listening on the radio right now. It keeps coming back for a pitch or two just to tease me.

Unfortunately my satellite has been going in and out since the bottom if the 8th with this crazy thunderstorm. I'm listening on the radio right now. It keeps coming back for a pitch or two just to tease me.

King, try for the time being to go to the SD version if your on D*.
That will be on a different Sat and probably work for you.

Tigers break it open on the blown call. I really hope we complete the shutout so we can make the blown call meaningless.

Done deal.. 3-0 blown called means nada!!!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Jimbo said:
King, try for the time being to go to the SD version if your on D*.
That will be on a different Sat and probably work for you.

It came back just in time for the bottom of the 9th. Nice save by Coke and with that shutout they can't say we won because of the blown call.

The Tigers are exactly where they want to be. They took the first 2 on the road with great starting pitching from Fister and Sanchez. Now we have Verlander pitching at home Tuesday. Go Tigers!

I can see Coke taking over the 9th thru the rest of the Post Season .
He has the mentality and has done it before ..

I'm good with that as long as he stays with it, every once in a while he will get lost and stink up the joint.

Congrats on the Tigers winning!! You know the Tigers are lucky they didnt lose game 1 because of Valverde. Yes, that was a blown call but these are the Yankees. Everyone talks about Jeter being the heart and soul of the team which he is but remember one thing. Its not just Jeter and a bunch of guys. I mean you have A-Rod, Hall of Famer. You have Grandson who hit 43 home runs in the regular season. You have Tex and Cano who can hit so its not just Jeter and a bunch of scrubs. Bottom line, A-Rod, Swisher, Granderson, Cano all get the blame. They have been putrid. Cano is 0-26!! 0-26!! Granderson looks totally lost and well A-Rod is A-Rod.

I never say never with the Yankees but I dont think Detroit comes back to NYC. I dont think they beat JV but I think they'll win game 3.

Congrats on the Tigers winning!! You know the Tigers are lucky they didnt lose game 1 because of Valverde. Yes, that was a blown call but these are the Yankees. Everyone talks about Jeter being the heart and soul of the team which he is but remember one thing. Its not just Jeter and a bunch of guys. I mean you have A-Rod, Hall of Famer. You have Grandson who hit 43 home runs in the regular season. You have Tex and Cano who can hit so its not just Jeter and a bunch of scrubs. Bottom line, A-Rod, Swisher, Granderson, Cano all get the blame. They have been putrid. Cano is 0-26!! 0-26!! Granderson looks totally lost and well A-Rod is A-Rod.

I never say never with the Yankees but I dont think Detroit comes back to NYC. I dont think they beat JV but I think they'll win game 3.

Verlander game 3 , Scherzer game 4 ....

Well see.
Any pitcher can have an off night, J.V.'s had them scattered thru the season and with how well he pitched the other night, a small decline can be expected.

Always nice to see the GOOD things NFL players do

Report: NBC Universal front-runner US EPL television rights

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)