MLB 2012 Postseason

Congrats to the Tigers for taking a commanding 2-0 series lead back to Motown!!!

Unfortunately, I missed it, because I was too busy watching the Patriots gagjob in Seattle. Three and a half hours I'll never get back! :mad:

Again, congrats guys! :)

Done deal.. 3-0 blown called means nada!!!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I wouldn't say that it means nothing. After that call the Yankees just didn't seem to be the same team out there. It seemed to knock the wind out of them and they never recovered.

I wouldn't say that it means nothing. After that call the Yankees just didn't seem to be the same team out there. It seemed to knock the wind out of them and they never recovered.

Bottom line is the Yankees never scored a run. It was a big moment in the game but that second and third run don't mean anything if the Yankees are going to put up a 0.

Bottom line is the Yankees never scored a run. It was a big moment in the game but that second and third run don't mean anything if the Yankees are going to put up a 0.

I don't disagree except momentum is a huge part of sports and that really took any momentum the Yankees had away from them.

riffjim4069 said:
So who wins between the Giants and Cards? Should be a good one.

I am ok with either team winning. I would kind of like a rematch of the 2006 World Series only with the Tigers winning this time. I think Detroit might match up a little better with the Giants though.

These are the odds the Yankees have to overcome:

* Carry-on without their indisputable leader

* Go on the road to a raucous Comerica after losing the first two at home

and most daunting of all........

* face the best pitcher in baseball twice (if necessary) on full rest

Let's face it, that's Mt. Everest!! :eek:

DodgerKing said:
The PQ on TBS is a lot better than the PQ on FOX

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 3GS using SatelliteGuys

One thing I will say for Fox, I like the lack of screen clutter. I like Fox's small scoreboard and bug. I want the smallest amount of crap blocking the view on my screen possible.

Also, I really don't like how TBS keeps the pitch tracker on the screen practically the entire game. It's either not very accurate or the umps are terrible at calling balls and strikes. I think it's just distracting seeing how often the tracker and the ump don't agree.

Good point. I do prefer the lesser screen clutter of FOX. But their PQ looks like YouTube.

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 3GS using SatelliteGuys

I'm really surprised that they didn't put the yanks and Tigers in the 8 pm time slot Sunday.

They would have, if FOX had the ALCS this year. FOX had an NFL doubleheader today, so that was a good lead-in to an LCS game.

The Cards are pouring it on early.

Edit: and now the Giants are storming back. Nothing better than postseason baseball.

Last edited:

Always nice to see the GOOD things NFL players do

Report: NBC Universal front-runner US EPL television rights

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts