My Dish Promotional Offer: Get HBO (1/2 Off for $8/mo)

Mojo Jojo

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 19, 2009
US
I just wanted to pass along that I noticed a GET HBO Offer on the My Dish site when I went to view my bill. So, it may be there for you, or it may not be there for you. I hope this helps someone. Here is the information:

Get HBO

You are now eligible for HBO for 6 months at half-price.To receive HBO for $8.00 per month for 6 months, please accept the terms and conditions below and click submit.

HBO Includes

• 8 unique standard-definition and 8 high-definition channels. For more details visit mydish.com/premiums
  • Access to HBO GO for watching online or on your mobile device. For more details visit hbogo.com

Terms and Conditions

• This offer will be forfeited and you will be charged the then-current monthly price for HBO if you:
    • Pause your DISH service
    • Disconnect your DISH service
  • Once your offer period ends, you will be charged the then-current monthly price for HBO unless you have previously elected not to continue at mydish.com/myoffers

Last edited:
I called and had a question about the roku I was offered half off cinemax and starz, they must be doing a premium movie push. I just went with starz, maybe an offer for sports pack come football season :)

We did the 1/2 off HBO promo last month.They kept calling so finally gave in.$8 ain't bad and HBOGo and on demand are very nice.HBO would have lots more subs if they didn't charge so much to begin with.

I just started receiving cinemax for 1 cent a month for 1 year because of the amc loss...

They did offer all 4 movie channels free for a month but I declined that to get the cinemax deal

I got a mailing in the mail letting me know of this deal.... it also included a note about a price increase of $6. I signed up for it, I am saving $8 for now so my bill won't go up yet. I think this deal is a way for us to forget that they are doing a price increase...

Also they may wan't to pull the ads making fun of DirecTV since they are doing the same!

I am getting HBO free for three months and still got an offer at my Dish account for 1/2 off for six month on Epix, Encore, Heartland, and others. Any or all, just check the box on which one that I want. Offer good until 3/17/2013. Check your My offers section in your Dish account.

Physical dimensions of the duo node?

HIC preffered method of internet connectivity for TV Everywhere

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts