My install is today

truggy0

SatelliteGuys Family
Apr 24, 2005
My install is today, I finally get my Voom back!!! I would like to know what questions I should ask the tech and what I should be looking for....Or anything he should do that I should look for..Any help is good....Thanks guys.

One thing is to make sure they weather seal all your connections.

Make sure the installer talks the install over with you before any work is done. Check the install once it is complete. I has been on to many calls for rerouting cables and just installation clean up because the customer was to busy playing with his or her new toy to step outside and see the completed install

truggy0 said:
My install is today, I finally get my Voom back!!! I would like to know what questions I should ask the tech and what I should be looking for....Or anything he should do that I should look for..Any help is good....Thanks guys.

Truggy,

C.Lyons is right.....make sure they are clear on what you want. My install was last Friday and I watched them like a hawk. It started out with one guy then about 2 hours into the install a second guy showed up.

I am glad that I familiarized myself with the 942 before the install. Mine was the first for these guys so I knew more about it (the operation) than they expected.

Well its all done and over with, seemed to go fairly well. I just wish the ota's were better PQ, but the HD is great! Is there a way to get the PQ on the OTA's better.?
The little box on the screen reads HD stretched and not SD when the ota's are on..

Are you using an 811 or 942? Are you talking about the OTA HD picture, or non-HD material? Talking about digital OTA or analog OTA? I hooked my 942 up a couple of days ago, and OTA HD content looks good for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)