Nascar 2009

lets hope they run the race today. its been overcast all morning and there's green on central florida's radar. i just checked the weather channel and they are now saying a 60 percent chance of rain this afternoon!

lets hope they run the race today. its been overcast all morning and there's green on central florida's radar. i just checked the weather channel and they are now saying a 60 percent chance of rain this afternoon!

I seen that too. I am hoping it holds off. I am not much of a ball fan, buy I sure do like NASCAR. Go Jimmy! :up

race starts close to 3:30. the pre stuff starts at 2. hot pass channels are suppose to start at 3:15. and it still looks like its going to pour at any minute!

Let's just hope they have some excitement in the races. NASCAR has become boring IMHO. I never missed a race in 2001 to 2004. But man, lately it't been hard to watch a complete race.

Every year I bet with a Dale Jr . fan. I bet him that Jr. won't ever win a championship. I have nothing against Jr. I just think the media attention he gets is more about his father and his name . I also think other drivers are not only better but don't get the attention they should.
About the bet, Last year I got his complete Blu-ray collection. I really didn't think he would bet me this year but he did. If I win I got his PS3 and his games.

Last edited:
I really don't like Jr. He caused that wreck on purpose and NASCAR didn't punish him at all.

Personally I hate what they have done with Nascar. Apparently the forces that be think that wrecks are what Nascar is about. Why else would you choke these cars with restrictor plates and make them go 190 MPH in 4 wide pack nose to tail? It is absolutely asinine. No longer do we even know which drivers would have the guts to push the limits of a car on a super speedway. Heck if it is cars in the stands they are afraid of then build taller fences and stands. But as it stands now its pretty much luck to finish the race and avoid these idiotic wrecks.

Biggest race of the year and they call it because of rain :mad: Come on. Why not wait it out a bit longer, since there's lights!?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)