Nascar 2009

More JUNK for the Hendricks "B" Team ....
Too bad they don't all work together as a company there.
You always thought that Hendricks had great cars and reliability, now were finding out that it was only the top 2 cars, I wonder where they get thier parts ?
Mark Martin blows an engine.

You always thought that Hendricks had great cars and reliability, now were finding out that it was only the top 2 cars, I wonder where they get thier parts ?

Aw crap. I must agree with you. He said it slipped out of gear right before coming to pit road, then blew up. Sounds a lot like Jrs problem last week end.

Sooooo far, Jr. running fine as far as engines go.

Moved up from around 35th or so , fell a lap down and has worked his way back up into the top 15, around 11 at the moment, but they are going thru pit stops now as well.

Jimbo

I'm just happy they're back to the East coast where the start times are way better (12:30 central)...this whole "race over after dinner" thing sucks.

I'm in Lubbock, Texas for a visit with the Neurosurgeon... (back) listened to part of the race and caught the end on Sirius also...

I was down in Texas for a while, now back in the COLD weather .... 19* now low of 9 tonight ..... Can you bring the Texas weather back with you, they must have missed the call when I asked.

Jimbo

Oops, Jr. got a top 10. The Black Helicopters must only fly around the Toyota camps.

Can you bring the Texas weather back with you, they must have missed the call when I asked.
Jimbo

70s & 80s for the rest of the week :D

P.S. We try hard to remember these days in August when the heat index is 115F!:mad:

Anyone care to give and over/under on the number of races KB wins this year????

If you include Nationwide and trucks 18 wins is a solid over/under. Sprint Cup is a total crap shoot without testing (just look at all the engine failures) and I think the only chance for any driver to get more than 5 wins this season is to sweep the road courses. (Where Kyle Busch and Jeff Gordon will have huge advantages over the rest of the field.)

Oops, Jr. got a top 10. The Black Helicopters must only fly around the Toyota camps.

70s & 80s for the rest of the week :D

P.S. We try hard to remember these days in August when the heat index is 115F!:mad:

Why the Opps for Jr. ?

The majority of the time it was mid 70's low 80's which is perfect as far as I'm concerned ... however it was 90 one day.

If you include Nationwide and trucks 18 wins is a solid over/under. Sprint Cup is a total crap shoot without testing (just look at all the engine failures) and I think the only chance for any driver to get more than 5 wins this season is to sweep the road courses. (Where Kyle Busch and Jeff Gordon will have huge advantages over the rest of the field.)

/aggree'd

Martin is fastest in practice...... again. Let's see if he keep his engine together this week end.

Martin is on the pole ....so far.

For Hendrick's to have engine issues is so unusual, hopefully they have taken care of that and have no more trouble the rest of the year with that.

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts