NASCAR 2010 Season

It sure looks like a lot of empty seats at Bristol. I know for the last 55 races it has been sold out. I don't know for sure, but it looks like the "sold out" streak is over. :eek:

It sure looks like a lot of empty seats at Bristol. I know for the last 55 races it has been sold out. I don't know for sure, but it looks like the "sold out" streak is over. :eek:

I thought the same thing.

Anyone that watched the Nationwide race Saturday on ABC, did you get a lot of breaking up in the picture and sound?

Wondering if it was Comcast problem or ABC's.

Did anyone watch the old timers race on Saturday? Larry Pearson took a bad T-bone hit in the drivers door.

Did anyone watch the old timers race on Saturday? Larry Pearson took a bad T-bone hit in the drivers door.

yeah that was scary. When ESPN says "we are only going to show this once" and then had the old "small kids may want to leave the room" because it was pretty nasty

They had a celebrity race a few years back in Nashville. We were on vacation in Tennessee, my wife didn't go but I went with my two sons. A sports writer or director (can't remember now) almost died racing in that race. It's dangerous for sure .

Last edited by a moderator:
Notice how when they have drivers drinking Coke they always seem to have a near full bottle? They take just a few sips and back goes the cap. They need to dump half the bottle before going on the air to at least make us try to believe they drink this stuff.

Races start at 1, 3, 7:30 this year

1 on East coast
3 on West Coast & Texas races (no lights there)
7:30 for night races EXCEPT the Coke 600....that always starts at 5:30ish

makeup races can start anytime. They will start at noon Eastern and if it starts on time its usually by 12:10 the green flag drops

This sucks. I won't be able to watch it tomorrow. Maybe they will have more rain in the morning. :D

I'll be working but should be able to keep track of it on the XM and this is the perfect scenario for the HD DVR :D

Yeah I know I can record it, but it just isn't the same watching tapped sporting events.

Yeah I know I can record it, but it just isn't the same watching tapped sporting events.

I know what you mean .... I record it and usually find the results before I get a chance to watch it....... otherwise, I record it just incase something special happens ! :)

Perhaps the worst marketing decision ever!

Alpine Skiing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)