NASCAR 2014 season

Damn, the biggest race on the schedule and they can't promote who won the pole, I guess the kid should just go home and hide until the race next week. I'm sure his owner and the sponsors would agree there shouldn't be any promotion done by Fox about it after the millions they put into it. It would have been the same if it had been Tony Stewart or anyone else. The car number, driver and logo would be splashed all over everything.

As it should be ...
Being on the Pole for the Daytona 500 is a BIG Deal.
Unfortunately, more often than not the Pole sitter doesn't end the race all that well, also the Winner of THAT race typically doesn't have a Great year.

Twin 125's tomorrow night, can't wait !!!

Not sure how they think the race tomorrow will help drivers figure out ANYTHING about the actual race Sunday, seeing it's at night and the race is during the day, so the set ups and conditions will be drastically different.

I look to see alot of cars on Sunday running the first few segments and then making changes on the car according to what they need, some will be drastic.

Fwiw, it's no longer the Twin 125's, it's changed it's name and it's now 150.

So when is the Daytona 500? :rolleyes:

reason i say that is EVERY commercial break on FS1 seems to be about "this is what is on tonight......oh and dont miss the Daytona 500 Sunday on Fox"

Rain.....blah

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk

On the Phoenix....Now we will get a real idea as to where NASCAR went with the changes to the cars over the winter tests.
More so the following event on the first of the annual cookie cutter derbies( Vegas)

On the Phoenix....Now we will get a real idea as to where NASCAR went with the changes to the cars over the winter tests.
More so the following event on the first of the annual cookie cutter derbies( Vegas)

Earnhardt continues to preform well ... with a 2nd place in Phoenix. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)