NBA 2013 off-season discussion thread

Jim Buss

you think he can ever build a winner ?........will never happen.. he is a loser
Jimmy the Loser will be the talk of the town for years to come

It will take a few seasons to be great again.. but heck with 17 banners hanging at Staples you know he aint worried :D

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

It will take a few seasons to be great again.. but heck with 17 banners hanging at Staples you know he aint worried :D

TWC is worried or should be they put up the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Jim Buss
is a classic example. The man was born on 3rd base and grew up thinking he hit a triple.
"HDRoberts"

Last edited:
TWC is worried or should be they put up the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Jim Buss
is a classic example. The man was born on 3rd base and grew up thinking he hit a triple.
"HDRoberts"

Hey when Lebron comes to the Lake show when he becomes a FA then we can discuss TWC throwing in tons of $$$$$$$$$$$ :eek:

should be happy
this just bought you 1 more year of LeBron unless he goes home. NO chance of him going to Lakers now.

not worried and couldn't care less about that. unlike others, i don't obsess over stuff like that. we got two championships with the guy. he goes, he goes......

not worried and couldn't care less about that. unlike others, i don't obsess over stuff like that. we got two championships with the guy. he goes, he goes......

Yeah. Come the end of next season, he does what he has to do. The Heat could have 3 rings in a row. ANY professional franchise would be happy with 3 championships in a row.

Yeah. Come the end of next season, he does what he has to do. The Heat could have 3 rings in a row. ANY professional franchise would be happy with 3 championships in a row.

Yup.. Lakers/Bulls done it twice and of course Celtics had the never to be broken eight-peat.

why would Cleveland offer Bynum a 2-yrs deal? i thought they wanted cap room for next off season

I have not seen the details, but I would not be surprised if the second year was the team option. If he works out, the team has a center when, GOD forbid, if Lebron wants to return to the Cavs.

Doubt Lebron takes his talents back to Cleveland as it might/will "tarnish" his "legacy" as he shows he can't carry a team to the promise land without fellow all-stars riding shot gun.

Cheers, K

Doubt Lebron takes his talents back to Cleveland as it might/will "tarnish" his "legacy" as he shows he can't carry a team to the promise land without fellow all-stars riding shot gun.

Cheers, K
if Bynum was there we would have 2. my gut tells me if he keeps getting rings he stays(really?) :blah:
or if Wade retires.
Kyrie Irving
Andrew Bynum

Cheers, K

he carried the team plenty of times this past season and the season before. even jordan needed help from his other guys many times. at least that's how i remember it when i watched their games from their 1st trip to the finals until jordan left the bulls. i also doubt he goes back to that place. how about cleveland actually taking him back if he does go there after all that was said and done when his departure from the cavs? i haven't heard the owner nor cleveland fans shoot down the idea. LMAO!!!!

i still don't see what's so great about bynum. he was lazy and couldn't stay healthy in LA. forget philly.......

Not surprisingly, the Lakers have the biggest luxury tax payment for last season: $29.2M

Code:
[b]TeamTax Payment[/b]
Lakers$29,259,739
Heat$13,346,242
Nets$12,883,647
Knicks$9,962,406
Bulls$3,932,336
Celtics$1,181,640

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/9465225/los-angeles-lakers-hit-luxury-tax-29-million

Ira Winderman from the Palm Beach Post, or it could be the Ftl Sun-Sentinel, states that WITH the resigning of Birdman, the Heat would be paying around $33 million in luxury taxes for the 2013-14 season. Considering that Mickey Arison just stepped down from being the CEO of Carnival(stayed on the board of directors)and the crappy year financially and PR wise they have had...the Heat are in danger of not signing one of their Big Three.

Upcoming Events on NBC Sports, Comcast Sports, HBO, Showtime etc.

Week 5-NFL Picks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)