NBA 2013 off-season discussion thread

oh that D12 interview on Sportscenter
Charles Barkley is a winner to me
Reggie Miller is a winner to me they don't have Championships.
but they would have gone thru hell to get 1 you jerk duh

after this he is now on the Larry Hughes we don't give a hoot all-stars.
only the Washington Generals have less motivation.

Last edited:
Teams win championships, period. This isn't golf or tennis. I've never agreed with those who over look great players because they did not win a championship. Barkley and Miller were great players but unfortunately one of their biggest obstacles were the bulls who besides having the great Michael Jordan they also had a solid team with one hell of a coach.

Teams win championships, period. This isn't golf or tennis. I've never agreed with those who over look great players because they did not win a championship. Barkley and Miller were great players but unfortunately one of their biggest obstacles were the bulls who besides having the great Michael Jordan they also had a solid team with one hell of a coach.
agree
but has nothing to do with D12 & the Larry Hughes we don't give a hoot all-stars.

SCANDAL,BLASPHEMY,where is Roger Goodell when you need him!!!!!!!! This is an abomination on the NBA!!!!!!!!!

Clippers unveil short-sleeve uniforms
http://sports.yahoo.com/photos/clippers-unveil-short-sleeve-uniforms-1380586379-slideshow/

I remember when the Flyers tried to wear long pants with their uniform over the culterally accepted hockey shorts. The next thing you know,baseball players will be playing in shorts(oh wait,the White Sox already did that back in the 70's). If the Clippers are allowed to do this,the very fabric of the space-time continuum will be ripped apart.
It'll be fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling! Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes... The dead rising from the grave! Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

Looks like the folks behind NBA 2K14 are adding more realism to the game: :)

BVhDw_8IcAA-8Xt.jpg

Upcoming Events on NBC Sports, Comcast Sports, HBO, Showtime etc.

Week 5-NFL Picks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)