NCAA Football 2007-08

Well, for my wolverines, it's gonna be a nice tough 2nd half of schedule. Not sure how they managed so many home games though. :)

My Panthers are going to suck again.:( But hopefully The Big East will be a good division. Remember The Big East was the only conference to go undefeated in the bowl games last year.:D

ramy, you just keep on dreaming about your 8 wins for the 2007 season. Let's go over the almost positive losses for the 2007 season. Louisville, Arkansas, South Carolina, LSU , Florida, and Tennessee. Vanderbilt will probably be another loss and maybe even Miss St. You could end up with an 3 win season if you can beat the other three scrubs on your schedule. So do not get too cocky over in KY country. I am a FSU fan and I we may not even get 8 wins and we have a harder out of conference schedule then you guys do.

ramy, you just keep on dreaming about your 8 wins for the 2007 season. Let's go over the almost positive losses for the 2007 season. Louisville, Arkansas, South Carolina, LSU , Florida, and Tennessee. Vanderbilt will probably be another loss and maybe even Miss St. You could end up with an 3 win season if you can beat the other three scrubs on your schedule. So do not get too cocky over in KY country. I am a FSU fan and I we may not even get 8 wins and we have a harder out of conference schedule then you guys do.

i really don't see kentucky losing to vandy, miss state or possibly even south carolina. i think kentucky will go to another bowl game but 8 games might be a stretch.

I like the fact that Miami(THE U) is not ranked in the top 25. Do I think they are worthy of the Top 25?? No...but neither is about 5 other schools. I think they are in a rebuilding trend. But do underestimate the 'Canes. They will STILL go 8-4 and if a few breaks go their way, maybe even 9-3 or 10-2. As far as FSU(my alma matar....it's a long story....)...I think they will win at least 8 games. I think the ACC is gonna be a very tough conference. But the undisputed best conference will be the SEC.

I'm ready to talk some CFB also! Less than 4 weeks until I head to to see the Vols kick some Cal Bears butt. As far as 8 wins for KY I think you're smoking crack! ;) Can't wait until the season starts!

i really don't see kentucky losing to vandy, miss state or possibly even south carolina. i think kentucky will go to another bowl game but 8 games might be a stretch.

Remember , it's not hard to go to a bowl game anymore, a .500 season will do that, as pathetic as it is.

They should change the bowls so you have to qualify by being 2 games over .500 , as least A game over if not 2 !

jmo,
Jimbo

I like the fact that Miami(THE U) is not ranked in the top 25. Do I think they are worthy of the Top 25?? No...but neither is about 5 other schools. I think they are in a rebuilding trend. But do underestimate the 'Canes. They will STILL go 8-4 and if a few breaks go their way, maybe even 9-3 or 10-2. As far as FSU(my alma matar....it's a long story....)...I think they will win at least 8 games. I think the ACC is gonna be a very tough conference. But the undisputed best conference will be the SEC.
The Miami/OU game in the third week will determine how well both teams will do this year. The winner will get a big morale boost, and the loser will limp away.

The Miami/OU game in the third week will determine how well both teams will do this year. The winner will get a big morale boost, and the loser will limp away.

Not really....I mean neither team has no realistic chance for a National Championship and it would still be early enough in the season to recoup to a bowl birth.

I don't really like the Plus one senario, ok what about the next team, that would be what the number 4 team in the nation , why are they left out.

I say IF were gonna do it, do it all the way, go to a 16 team set up and keep it there, this way the teams in the top 10 that should be in there ARE and when you get down to 16,17,18. the 13-16th team sghould consider ther selves happy to be invited and go with that.

Someone and I had this worked out last year, I don't remeber who it was unfortunatly.

Jimbo

Here is Kentucky's schedule for 2007 and what I predict they will do.

<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR class=oddrow><TD width=43>09/01</TD><TD width=170><NOBR>E Kentucky</NOBR></TD><TD width=125>W</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow><TD width=43>09/08</TD><TD width=170><NOBR>Kent St</NOBR></TD><TD width=125>W</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow><TD width=43>09/15</TD><TD width=170><NOBR>Louisville</NOBR></TD><TD width=125>W</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow><TD width=43>09/22</TD><TD width=170><NOBR>at Arkansas</NOBR></TD><TD width=125>L</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow><TD width=43>09/29</TD><TD width=170><NOBR>FAU</NOBR></TD><TD width=125>W</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow><TD width=43>10/04</TD><TD width=170><NOBR>at S Carolina</NOBR></TD><TD width=125>W</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow><TD width=43>10/13</TD><TD width=170><NOBR>LSU</NOBR></TD><TD width=125>L</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow><TD width=43>10/20</TD><TD width=170><NOBR>Florida</NOBR></TD><TD width=125>L </TD></TR><TR class=oddrow><TD width=43>10/27</TD><TD width=170><NOBR>Miss St</NOBR></TD><TD width=125>W</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow><TD width=43>11/10</TD><TD width=170><NOBR>at Vanderbilt</NOBR></TD><TD width=125>W</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow><TD width=43>11/17</TD><TD width=170><NOBR>at Georgia</NOBR></TD><TD width=125>W</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow><TD width=43>11/24</TD><TD width=170><NOBR>Tennessee</NOBR></TD><TD width=125>W</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Don't laugh at the Tennessee one. They only lost 17-12 last year and KY has the pretty much the same team this year so they can only get better.

Here is Kentucky's schedule for 2007 and what I predict they will do.

Tennessee W

Don't laugh at the Tennessee one. They only lost 17-12 last year and KY has the pretty much the same team this year so they can only get better.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I'm laughing! (Remember I'm a TN guy). And I'm writing this down!
If you remember the TN/KY game last year Erik Ainge (TN's QB) was playing hurt and only about 60% for the game. We also had lost a few key defensive players and were in a major rebuilding year. Although many would claim that a 9 win season really isn't too bad. I predict a blowout by TN in that game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts