10/13 at Virginia W
10/19 Louisville L
10/27 S Florida L
11/03 Rutgers W
11/10 at Cincy W
11/17 Syracuse W
11/24 at W Virginia L

I guess I'm just as bad... :D

LMAO....you actually think UCONN FOOTBALL is actually going to win AT PITTSBURGH, RUTGERS and AT VIRGINIA??!!:what:what:yikes:yikes:shocked
I'll give you a W against DUKE, MAINE, AKRON and TEMPLE. CINCY and SYRACUSE are toss-ups AT BEST....

Wow, I might want some of what your smoking!:up

Well, for my wolverines, it's gonna be a nice tough 2nd half of schedule. Not sure how they managed so many home games though. :)

As a Michigan State fan and season ticket holder, I predict the wolves will take the Big Ten and be crowned National Champs next January.

I have no idea what kind of product Mike D'Antonio will have on the field in East Lansing.

LMAO....you actually think UCONN FOOTBALL is actually going to win AT PITTSBURGH, RUTGERS and AT VIRGINIA??!!:what:what:yikes:yikes:shocked
I'll give you a W against DUKE, MAINE, AKRON and TEMPLE. CINCY and SYRACUSE are toss-ups AT BEST....

Wow, I might want some of what your smoking!:up

...Erm,

1) You do realize we've beaten Pitt 2 of last 3, right? And, they lost their very good QB?
2) You do realize we gave Rutgers quite a fight last year, @ Rutgers, with almost no QB play and a RsFr RB?
3) Virginia, last year, lost to:
- Pitt (who UConn beat)
- Western Michigan (at home!)
- East Carolina

I'll admit I'm "optimistic," but you're giving some of those teams way too much credit. Cincy is a toss-up. We *should* beat Cuse @ home.

...Erm,

1) You do realize we've beaten Pitt 2 of last 3, right? And, they lost their very good QB?
2) You do realize we gave Rutgers quite a fight last year, @ Rutgers, with almost no QB play and a RsFr RB?
- Pitt (who UConn beat)
- East Carolina

I'll admit I'm "optimistic," but you're giving some of those teams way too much credit. Cincy is a toss-up. We *should* beat Cuse @ home.

Until last year I didn't know UCONN even had a football team.:D

Does Kentucky still have a basketball team? Oh, right, we beat them in the tourney last time. :D

Kentucky got beat by Kansas last year. If memory serves I don't think UCONN even made the tournament last year. :D
Kentucky has made the tournament 15 years in a row.

...Erm,

- Pitt (who UConn beat)
- East Carolina

LMAO....you are assuming that because you beat a certain team, you SHOULD be able to beat any of their opponents?? And just because you gave a team a 'good run for their money', your assuming the next time you play them, it's a W??!! UCONN football HAS improved....but has NOT improved THAT much.

Your predicting basically a Big East title correct?! AND a BCS bowl appearance??!!:confused:

Well, for my wolverines, it's gonna be a nice tough 2nd half of schedule. Not sure how they managed so many home games though. :)
Hey, I thought those were my Wolverines.;) Anyway, the offense should be on-track for a big year...just hope the defense steps-up and plays Michigan football. My great nephew is finally healthy and should hopefully get some playing time this fall. I get the feeling this is going to be a Maize & Blue year.

LMAO....you are assuming that because you beat a certain team, you SHOULD be able to beat any of their opponents?? And just because you gave a team a 'good run for their money', your assuming the next time you play them, it's a W??!! UCONN football HAS improved....but has NOT improved THAT much.

Your predicting basically a Big East title correct?! AND a BCS bowl appearance??!!:confused:

No and no. I'd be very very happy with a 4th place finish in the BE, and a decent bowl game. Coming from last year, that's a huge improvement.

I don't know why this is so hard. You blasted my post, essentially saying I was talking about the wrong sport in thinking UConn could beat some of those opponents. I show they're beatable. We've even beaten one of the ones you claimed that I had to be "smoknig something" on, and it doesn't register.

My $$$ says you're an ACC or SEC team fan. :)

No and no. I'd be very very happy with a 4th place finish in the BE, and a decent bowl game. Coming from last year, that's a huge improvement.

I don't know why this is so hard. You blasted my post, essentially saying I was talking about the wrong sport in thinking UConn could beat some of those opponents. I show they're beatable. We've even beaten one of the ones you claimed that I had to be "smoknig something" on, and it doesn't register.

My $$$ says you're an ACC or SEC team fan. :)

LMAO....I didn't blast your post as much as wondering if you were thinking with your heart or thinking with your brain. It is not meant as a blast, as a fan, we ALL have done this....me included on occassion:D. I have NEVER been a fan of A conference. But I still have my loyalties to the Big East!! Surprised ya didn't I??!! I was living in upstate NY when it formed and was VERY good friends with Dwayne "Pearl" Washington, one the biggest names in Syracuse basketball history and a legend in the NYC playgrounds. I STILL love the Big East, but a because of where I was raised...in Miami and where I live now....in Miami...well, you know my alligence when it comes to college football.

Back to the subject at hand....ALL teams are beatable.....and I was questioning not that you can beat A TEAM...but to be able to post THAT kind of won-loss in that conference....

the first and last thought you need to worry yourself about NCAA football fans....
bucky910.jpg

going to #1 this year!!!

Don't laugh too hard, Salsa.

Wisconsin Badgers Football: Wisconsin Badgers Football 10-year Review

2005 – Capital One Bowl: Wisconsin 24 – Auburn 10

2006 – Capital One Bowl: Wisconsin 17 – Arkansas 14

Aren't those both SEC teams they beat the last two years on New Years Day? Arkansas was the team's 12th win last season.

The Auburn win was especially good because all I can remember about it is how much Auburn complained about not being in a BCS game.

Last edited:
Don't laugh too hard, Salsa.

Wisconsin Badgers Football: Wisconsin Badgers Football 10-year Review

2005 – Capital One Bowl: Wisconsin 24 – Auburn 10

2006 – Capital One Bowl: Wisconsin 17 – Arkansas 14

Aren't those both SEC teams they beat the last two years on New Years Day? Arkansas was the team's 12th win last season.

The Auburn win was especially good because all I can remember about it is how much Auburn complained about not being in a BCS game.

That was 2 years ago...??!! Last year...Auburn WON their bowl game last year.......:rolleyes: And Arkansas was not even the best team in the SEC...if I am not mistaken the best team in the SEC handed the supposed "best team in the land" 41-14.....:rolleyes::D

Yeah who won the NCAA title last year..........that's right a SEC team.

Wisconsin has had the luxury of the Big10 conference schedule the last few years, too. Besides Michigan and OSU, there really hasn't been much.

This is why they suck

Joe Gibbs retires again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts