NCAA Football 2009-10 Season

21 to 6 in the first half. I think the bammers were just to busy celebrating :)
It was 7 to 6 Bama until the last few minutes of the first half. UK had Bama at their own 1 foot line, then Bama maintained a nice drive for a score. After that UK screwed the pooch and a lucky bounce to a Bama linebacker gave him a straight shot to the endzone. That all happened in the last few minutes of the first half. Before that it was a tight game and UK was looking pretty good.

Carolina lost to Virginia. :mad::mad::mad::mad: WTF? I'm so sick of this crap. We must have the worst offense in the country.

Spartans blow a two-touchdown lead, but still wins in overtime.

Goes to show you that rivalry games are the best cure for a slump, no matter how bad you play at times (after what happened against Central Michigan, Wisconsin, and Notre Dame, i didn't expect their defense to hold down the Wolverines).

But knowing the Spartans, they sometimes have a tendency follow up big wins with bad losses (this is known as a college football hangover),

As for Michigan- well, they did have the guts to come back from a late deficit with less than 4 minutes left, showing that they are not out of a game. Also, Iowa did not look great against Arkansas State- if anything, next week's game could go either way.

It was 7 to 6 Bama until the last few minutes of the first half. UK had Bama at their own 1 foot line, then Bama maintained a nice drive for a score. After that UK screwed the pooch and a lucky bounce to a Bama linebacker gave him a straight shot to the endzone. That all happened in the last few minutes of the first half. Before that it was a tight game and UK was looking pretty good.

True, it was actually a good game. UK played well, we came on mid game, the went flat again at the end.

Not our best game, and losing hightower hurts us more on D than I thought

UK played well though

From what I have read about him Brantley COULD start at many schools, I honestly do not see why that is hard to believe. He is playing behind one of the great college QBs of all time, MOST QBs playing now would be Tebows back up.

Of course how good Brantley really is remains to be seen.

Ya, thats what they all said about Pryor too. :(

GA vs LSU, OK vs Miami, USC vs CAL man gonna be a fun day. Lets see my predictions..

LSU over GA
Miami over OK (only because no bradford)
CAL over USC (no good QB for USC)
Ohio St vs Indiana (OSU, but barely)

Also Miss St, vs GATECH. I think tech will take it but ill be rooting for you M State :)

And # 6 Va Tech, barley gets by DUKE of all people.

Nice game that the Ark fan must find booooorrrrrring ... :rolleyes:
Being only 7-6 just before half.

Redskins Vinnie Cerrato resigns!

Scary news for the Bengals "Chris Henry, dead at 26"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)