NCAA Football 2009-10 Season

Just wondering how OLD you are ..... Or if you think fla and the SEC was always great.

Yes and Yes. 27 by the way.

And Yes the SEC has always been a force in College ball.

The SEC founded in 1932 won 25 National titles in football. The big ten founded in 1896 has won 28..

The SEC since 1970 has won 15, the Big 10? 3. (granted from 1992 to 1997 the big10 nor pac10 could compete in a "national title game" under the bowl alliance)

Since the BCS era there is no doubt which conference has dominated. The SEC has won 5 BCS titles. (should of been 6 with the auburn screw job)

But lets not turn this into a whos bigger argument because in college ball everything changes in a year. So 2 years from now who will be dominate? no one knows. But right now its the SEC and FLA and Alabama deal with it :angel::p

Congrats to LSU on the win over Georgia. 2 clutch wins on the road and it sets up a great game against Florida next week. The officiating in this game was totally bushleague though. These celebration penalties have got to go.

Thoughts on the early CFB action:

1. Hey UGA and LSU why couldn't you play the way you did for the last 5 minutes of the game the first 55...hmmm.

2. The more I see it, the more I hate Video Replay in College Football.

3. The teams may not be very good but the big ten continues to provide entertaining games.

4. I'm still thinking whats the bigger shocker...that FSU beat BYU in Provo, or that BYU lost to FSU in Provo. :confused:

....Pac-10 thoughts shortly. :)

Pac-10 Thoughts(Part 1)...

1. Don't look know but Stanford is 3-0 in the Pac-10....but things get interesting in late November when they play Oregon, USC and Cal in a row.

2. Something tells me the Huskies will work on Goalline offense this week...

3. Notre Dame is lucky, lucky, LUCKY!!!...but that Golden Tate kid is one fun player to watch.

Pac-10 Thoughts(Part 1)...
3. Notre Dame is lucky, lucky, LUCKY!!!...but that Golden Tate kid is one fun player to watch.

I guess the only way anyone will give Notre Dame credit is if they win with style points.

As for Golden Tate, his numbers would be VERY impressive if you put him on a Big 12 team.

Looks like Oregon may be the Pac 10's last hope to prevent another Trojan conference title.

(For the record, I never said Cal was the team that would dethrone USC. I still say Oregon will do it.)

Redskins Vinnie Cerrato resigns!

Scary news for the Bengals "Chris Henry, dead at 26"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts