NCAA Football 2009-10 Season

Down goes Houston.

They gave up 58 points to UTEP.

(No, I didn't think they would go all the way, but I didn't think their first loss would be against a team that got absolutely annihilated last week by Texas. I thought their first loss would be in Tulsa).

Now, the hopes of a mid-major conference getting to the BCS will lie at the feet of TCU and, as usual, Boise State.

I knew Houston was too good to be true, but this was a bad loss. Once again picking a top 25 is about as easy as picking the winning numbers in Keno.

The fate of the Pac 10 will come down to one game:

Halloween Night- USC-Oregon in Eugene.

If there is any justice, the Ducks will win and USC will end up going to the Holiday Bowl.

Everyone made a big deal about Miami's first four games; who do they play from here on out?

10/10/09 vs. Florida A&M Miami Gardens, FL 7:00 p.m. ET
10/17/09 at UCF Orlando, FL 7:30 p.m. ET
10/24/09 vs. Clemson * Miami Gardens, FL TBA
10/31/09 at Wake Forest * Winston-Salem, NC TBA
11/07/09 vs. Virginia * Miami Gardens, FL TBA
11/14/09 at North Carolina * Chapel Hill, NC TBA
11/21/09 vs. Duke * Miami Gardens, FL TBA
11/28/09 at USF Tampa, FL TBA

To me, the scariest games are the games AT UNC and the USF game.....

10/10/09 vs. Florida A&M Miami Gardens, FL 7:00 p.m. ET
10/17/09 at UCF Orlando, FL 7:30 p.m. ET
10/24/09 vs. Clemson * Miami Gardens, FL TBA
10/31/09 at Wake Forest * Winston-Salem, NC TBA
11/07/09 vs. Virginia * Miami Gardens, FL TBA
11/14/09 at North Carolina * Chapel Hill, NC TBA
11/21/09 vs. Duke * Miami Gardens, FL TBA
11/28/09 at USF Tampa, FL TBA

To me, the scariest games are the games AT UNC and the USF game.....

After the way the Tar Heels played today, I'm not so sure about that.

Wake Forest is a tougher road test, IMO.

BTW, even though Houston gave up 58 points, their QB did not go down in flames like some have in defeat.

Case Keenum was 51 of 76 for 536 yards and 5 TD's.

Compared to the stinker game that Snead had last week, that's not bad.

I tell you this RIGHT NOW...there will be NO undefeated teams when the season is done. I would not be surprised if ONE of the teams going into the NCG has 2 loses.

I said 9-3 to end the season....I will stick to that!;)
agreed. so far that's the way things are shaping up.

I think you're overreacting.

This USC team has not looked that great this year- lose to Washington, BARELY beat Ohio State, didn't look all too good against Washington State.

Give me three reasons why USC should beat Notre Dame.

IMO, they are susceptible to the pass, can't throw well, and don't have the playmakers they used to.

Nothing lasts forever- Florida State surrendered the ACC, the Atlanta Braves lost their grip on the NL East.

I'll take USC in that one .....

When is it UF's turn to surrender the SEC ?

I'll take USC in that one .....

When is it UF's turn to surrender the SEC ?

Next year when they lose the bulk of their team. They will lose almost every starter on defense, and most of the offense. Good news is they return demps on offense and brantley.

They lose the leader of the offense (tebow) and the leader of the defense (spikes) It will be a rebuilding year next year for sure. Of course FLA is deep in talent so hopefully it want take all year to get the team in shape.

The fate of the Pac 10 will come down to one game:

Halloween Night- USC-Oregon in Eugene.

If there is any justice, the Ducks will win and USC will end up going to the Holiday Bowl.
USC could lose and still win the Pac-10. If they come in second in the Pac-10, don't be surprised if they get an at-large bid.

Also, the USC doubters should calm down a little bit. USC hasn't been running up the score in games since 2004. Not to mention, considering what we lost on defense, our defense has been pretty impressive.

I think you're overreacting.

This USC team has not looked that great this year- lose to Washington, BARELY beat Ohio State, didn't look all too good against Washington State.

Give me three reasons why USC should beat Notre Dame.

IMO, they are susceptible to the pass, can't throw well, and don't have the playmakers they used to.

Nothing lasts forever- Florida State surrendered the ACC, the Atlanta Braves lost their grip on the NL East.

#1 They're Notre Dame. MICHIGAN beat them.

#2 They're a second tier school football wise.

#3 USC owns them.

#4 They're Notre Dame. (Bonus reason)

Next year when they lose the bulk of their team. They will lose almost every starter on defense, and most of the offense. Good news is they return demps on offense and brantley.

They lose the leader of the offense (tebow) and the leader of the defense (spikes) It will be a rebuilding year next year for sure. Of course FLA is deep in talent so hopefully it want take all year to get the team in shape.

Oh, you mean like the Buckeyes were last year, but everyone thinks the losses conveniently won't effect them ... (USC game they kept saying how USC had lost this and that and seemed to forget that the Bucks lost the majority of thier D as well as 4 Offensive guy's to the NFL as well)

Redskins Vinnie Cerrato resigns!

Scary news for the Bengals "Chris Henry, dead at 26"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)