NCAA Football 2011-2012

VT only lost to Clemson... Period!

Clemson lost to 3 Different teams ...Period!

you can't ignore that its all about who you lose too funny ain't it - but yes BCS is broke time for a playoff.

Clemson was the only tough team they played! Clemson is the only team they played that is left in the rankings!

Clemson was the only tough team they played! Clemson is the only team they played that is left in the rankings!

PLSBo.gif

msmith198025 said:
Neither did ok state. Win that is. (in the game I mentioned)

I see too many ready to bring up the bama loss but discount a much worse Ok State loss.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Compare wins...how many wins does 'Bama have against top 20 and how many does OSU have. I could have sworn OSU had more... I could be wrong.

No.."my dad can beat up your dad...." Oh geez, here we go again.... ;)

This has little do with conference and everything to do with wins and loses.

It is very apparent bad loses(losing to an unranked team) mean much more than quality wins(throttling a top 10 team).

It sucks, but there is no other choice we have at the present time.

Too bad, I personally think an OSU vs. LSU game would have been a much better game and more likely, the only ones that feel differently are the VERY fortunate 'Bama fans and the SEC marks.

salsadancer7 said:
Compare wins...how many wins does 'Bama have against top 20 and how many does OSU have. I could have sworn OSU had more... I could be wrong.

Did I ever dispute that fact?

JAG72 said:
We have no choice but we can make it one of the lowest rated games in BCS Championship history. I personally refuse to watch this game in protest.

I'll watch it on three TVs to cancel you out. :D

Just so we are all clear though in 2008 it was proposed a 4 game play off.. The SEC and Slive were a big pusher of this. It was blocked however by the Big 12. big 10 and big east...

The Insider said:
Just so we are all clear though in 2008 it was proposed a 4 game play off.. The SEC and Slive were a big pusher of this. It was blocked however by the Big 12. big 10 and big east...

Would have prevented this. Oh well. Blame them. Not us.

One thing I'll GUARANTEE to all the SEC haters out there (I'm not one of them, BTW).....the SEC will FINALLY lose a National Championship Game! ;)

The Insider said:

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/story/10105947

I suggested a book earlier in thread, "Death to the BCS"

They had the PAC 10 and Big 12 on board with a plus 1, but the big 10 resisted because of the Rose Bowl. Btw, the big east resisted also, but you could do something without them because their schools are non-competitive

The Insider said:

And the reason those teams voted yes was because they knew the others voted no...

And the reason those teams voted yes was because they knew the others voted no...

Really? The SEC voted for a play off because others voted no?

How about the SEC just wants to decide the game on the field and not in the polls. They know what its like to be screwed with a certain undefeated Auburn team few years back

Every game counts... Except in the Smug Ego Conference, where you get a mulligan!

Had the other teams above Bama won, then it wouldnt have mattered.
Ok State got the same mulligan, theirs just didnt quite get them there.
Hell any team that wasnt LSU that would have went would have "gotten a mulligan".

Big East Expansion?

When will Ohio State get the final resolution from the NCAA?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)