NCAA Football 2012-13 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is NOT that attractive. ..

I didn't realize your standards were that high...

katherine-webb-aj-mccarron-girlfriend-alabama.jpg

The line is fantastic, of that there is no doubt. This comment is ridiculous though. Both backs are true studs.

They will likely run all over VT at start of next year from what I saw... a non ranked VT up against prob #1 - it was the last time around #5 against #7 but there are so many things wrong with the Hokies right now that I don't see the opener going their way by no means. I'm looking at getting to the game though maybe come back with a high powered win would be awesome.

Doesn't every team that loses come up with excuses for losing. Lots of people here saying ND got screwed on some calls.
Apparently a sec fan has NEVER made an excuse.

Then again, why would they, they never lose .... of course all the sec teams won last night. :rolleyes:

The is the line to end it all. Nobody else handled their business. Simple as that. Except Ohio State, BUT, if they TOO would have not lied to the NCAA about what was going on, then maybe the sanctions would not have been so bad and they might have not been banned for post season play.

...which goes back to the what King3 initially stated... They didn't "handle their business..."

Well said...!:up

Problem I have is punishing the players that are there when the people that caused it are long gone.

Problem I have is punishing the players that are there when the people that caused it are long gone.
Such is how it happens with many sanctions. Difference here is, OSU could likely have avoided this (my opinion only) this bowl season with better decisions last bowl season. they have nobody to blame but themselves.
Sent from my HTC 8x using Board Express

Such is how it happens with many sanctions. Difference here is, OSU could likely have avoided this (my opinion only) this bowl season with better decisions last bowl season. they have nobody to blame but themselves.

Oh, I agree with you .... IF the NCAA would have allowed it and theres so way to know if they would have accepted last year as being enough, or if they would have just added this year as well.

No way to know.

We had some friends over for the game last night, both ND grads. They left at halftime. Can't say as I blame them.

My wife and I (both Purdue grads) finished watching the game and I was happy to see the three game highlights: Two ND touchdowns and the Bama Center-QB shoving match. In all my years of watching college football, I can't recall ever seeing a QB losing his cool like that.

Maybe the center told him that Musburger was nosing around his GF...

I honestly didn't see the big deal with Mcarron and Jones. It was a QB getting on his center. The QB is the defacto leader in the field, and they got a penalty because of a mix up on the snap count. imo he was justified.

I honestly didn't see the big deal with Mcarron and Jones. It was a QB getting on his center. The QB is the defacto leader in the field, and they got a penalty because of a mix up on the snap count. imo he was justified.

That doesn't fly in the NFL. Remember everyone jumping on Cutler for gettin' after his guys?

I just didn't get everyone saying AJ was at fault. like em both, but if any blame is to be dealt, I'd put it on Jones. Not that I think any needs to be handed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.