NCAA Football 2012-13 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics or I call BS ;). and in south beach you better take a good look at the neck on some of these "women" :eek: :haha
lmao, rey you don't know internet rules apparently. None of us know anyone under a 7. We don't work with many under a 8, and none of us have nailed any (my apologies to any female members ) under a 9.5. Plus, and this is key, any pics of an attractive woman must be downplayed with the above rules.

They make you sign a document stating the above to get online. I'm shocked you don't remember.
Sent from my HTC 8x using Board Express

Oh, I forgot about the money and knowing karate. Never forget that.
Sent from my HTC 8x using Board Express

I've said why I don't care about bowl records, however if you want to go with that, no problemo.
I have no problem declaring the WAC and Conference USA as the best football conferences out there.

They play some damn good football and don't mind leaving their home stadiums for OOC games.
Lets see the other conferences put 90% of their teams in bowl games.

The SEC and Big 12 tied with the most teams in bowls this year at 9 each.

Yes I know and thats whi I said if and depends on who they hire and to me the coach Chip Kelly from Oregon imo would do better in the pros than the Brian Kelly from ND :)

Gosh I hope the Eagles don't sign him!Not saying he isn't a good coach,it's just that college coaches moving to the NFL usually don't fare to well.

Some crazy rumors going round that Rob Ryan may come back to Stillwater as new DC. He was DC at OSU from 97-99 and his dad is an OSU grad.

Nothing official about Bill Young being demoted or fired yet. Just more rumors that he was told yesterday that he won't be back next season.

Pics or I call BS ;). and in south beach you better take a good look at the neck on some of these "women" :eek: :haha

Rey... if you haven't ventured to South Beach..you have not been let out much. ;-)

And those days of the "Birdcage" are long gone...

With all of the places I have lived in... there is no other place with more beautiful women anywhere.

The most dangerous place in the world for a married man in right here.

Back to sports. ...

Rey... if you haven't ventured to South Beach..you have not been let out much. ;-)

And those days of the "Birdcage" are long gone...

With all of the places I have lived in... there is no other place with more beautiful women anywhere.

The most dangerous place in the world for a married man in right here.

Back to sports. ...

of course i have :D . you'll find beautiful women but some freaks too :eek: hehehehe....

Gosh I hope the Eagles don't sign him!Not saying he isn't a good coach,it's just that college coaches moving to the NFL usually don't fare to well.

unless you are jimmy Johnson and are bringing half of the U with you along with Emmitt Smith. Of course that would take a Patsy to trade a million drafts picks to you ala Minnesota.

Our paper (South Bend Tribune, or, as it's known in these parts during the late summer and fall, "The Fightin' Irish Sports Reporter") had it as its lead story in today's paper. I wonder if Kelly is using this as some leverage to help get a more lucrative contract.

Of course, it could backfire big-time as one recruit (Alex Anzalone) has already decommitted from ND after news of the Eagles interview broke and will be going to UF to be a Gator.

http://www.southbendtribune.com/spo...plenty-of-questions-20130110,0,2906239.column

http://www.southbendtribune.com/spo...s-anzalone-decommits-20130110,0,6904382.story

Last edited:
...Of course, it could backfire big-time as one recruit (Alex Anzalone) has already decommitted from ND after news of the Eagles interview broke and will be going to UF to be a Gator...
I wonder if Alex was having second thoughts after watching ND's poor performance in the BCSCG and just looking for an excuse to jump?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts