NCAA Football OffSeason 2014

ESPN Poll: Who had the greatest season in college football history?

Down to Sanders (1988) vs. Newton (2010) and Young (2005) vs. Walker (1980).

Out of these 4 I'd go with Walker. Tough choice though. I might've gone with Dorsett over Sanders early on, just because he experienced a national championship, although Sanders accomplished what he did without the team Dorsett had behind him.

http://espn.go.com/ncf/feature/theSeason

Well, the SEC Network lights up this week, and I know that you ALL are excited by the fact that you will now get to watch even more of the most compelling football in the land. :D

Cough, cough, Missouri State....Cough cough. (low blow by the way) lol

Thats really the only one I can get you personally one. Otherwise, its a good schedule of games yall have.

I don't know, cupcake games against Missouri state and Florida Atlantic aren't scheduled ten year's out.

That's the gripe many have with current schedules.

Well, granted, there wont be a Tulane/Tulsa caliber game on it, but we take what we can get. :D

I don't know about you guys but I'll take as many football games on TV every day of the week I can get. I love being able to watch a game every night. I also enjoy having friends over on a Saturday and being able to watch games from 11am all the way till 1am, not to mention I like betting on football so I enjoy the lesser watched just as much.

I don't know about you guys but I'll take as many football games on TV every day of the week I can get. I love being able to watch a game every night. I also enjoy having friends over on a Saturday and being able to watch games from 11am all the way till 1am, not to mention I like betting on football so I enjoy the lesser watched just as much.
I am the same way, although I dont place the friendly wagers anymore.

I don't know, cupcake games against Missouri state and Florida Atlantic aren't scheduled ten year's out.

That's the gripe many have with current schedules.
They would be if they are In State type of games.
Also, you don't know if those games were put in place of other teams that cancelled ... thats why Ohio State played FSA last year, another team backed out late.

Not ncaa football exactly, but includes it.
It is odd how direct was THE sports leader for a long, but blink, two years pass, and when it comes to college sports and their fans, Dish now offers more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)