NCAA Softball

ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1431122772.102823.jpg

Lost to last years D2 champs, bottom of the 9th 2 on base, tied ... charged an error on my Niece, they won... bad way to end carrier. Some funny stuff went on in that game, outfielder for WT "fainted" twice, second time was in the 7th with runners on base for Angelo. She came back to play in the later game which the Buffs lost... :oldlaugh

Consolation to the last game, WTAMU was beaten their next game, knocked out of the mix... attended sash ceremony for the Seniors that were graduating Friday, 2 from last years team, 2 from this year including my Niece. Took some great shots of them with their coaches. Watching OU/TA&M game from yesterday in the 7th inning. Lot's of softball on tv over the weekend, but was too busy to watch.

Not in a good mood. 4.5 hrs of constant weather coverage has pissed me off. I forgot about the softball games, probably a good thing from the sounds of it. I could have watched them on watchespn app if i had been thinking instead of getting annoyed at the local weather monkeys. Sat was out from the 4 plus inches of rain we've got tonight. I was going to watch the hockey game and it was preempted for weather coverage and the (*%$&T^# didn't even move it to a subchannel. :mad: