NCIS: Los Angeles

Next Episode: Season 5, Episode 14

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

"War Cries": The investigation into the murder of two private military contractors ends up putting a member of the team in grave danger; Sam arranges a blind date for Callen.

S~

I'm getting a little sick of these two stories in one show. Bouncing from Lindsey to the rest of LA cast with only Deeks connecting the two plots, why not just make it two 1/2 hour shows?

Next Episode: Season 5, Episode 15

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

"Tuhon": Callen and Sam search for a murder suspect -- a retired assassin (Danny Trejo) they encountered on their first case together.

S~

Next Episode: Season 5, Episode 16

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

"Fish Out of Water": The team and an undercover DEA agent must determine if an explosion at a fish market was an act of terror or a smuggling deal gone wrong; a helicopter crash may be tied to Kensi and Granger's search for the white ghost.

S~

Next Episode: Season 5, Episode 17

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

"Between the Lines": When a gang identifies and executes an undercover agent, the team must locate a mole before other agents are put in danger.

S~

I still don't enjoy jumping between the side story with Kenzie and the main story of NCISLA Kill her off or bring the assasin back to the USA.

Next Episode: Season 5, Episode 18

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

"Zero Days:" Eric witnesses his friend, a computer systems expert, being attacked by people who want information that could redirect a missile; Kensi runs into a familiar face in Afghanistan.

S~

Yes, pretty good.
Where do I know that DEA agent from?

I don't know but I was hopeful she was Deeks new partner and Kenzi would be lost.

Almost seemed like they were setting that up.

I would not be surprised if they kill Kensi off, just seems like it's heading that way.

I really like Kensi and her role, not so much being away from the rest of the team ...

Maybe they can move her off cases for awhile, vs killing her as it would be nice to see her in her usual role again.

With her having a child in real life now, I believe this is why they gave her this assignment, so she wouldn't have to be as active, was hoping she'd be back ...

Anyone know her contract status with CBS/ NCISLA ?

Show related, who was the guy she was to shoot and intentionally missed earlier, it looked like someone she recognized.

King Charles coronation

Survivor 44

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)