NCIS: Los Angeles

Next Episode: Season 5, Episode 21

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

"Three Hearts": The team takes into custody an undercover agent, who is suspected of working for the smuggler he is supposed to be investigating; Kensi and Deeks discuss their relationship.

S~

Next Episode: Season 5, Episode 22

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

"One More Chance": When software for a new, unmanned aerial vehicle goes missing and the lead engineer's 10-year-old daughter disappears, Sarah is convinced the two are related.

S~

Next Episode: Season 5, Episode 23

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

"Exposure": The team investigates when a news reporter names the people responsible for a deadly explosion at a charity event sponsored by the military.

S~

Next Episode: Season 5, Episode 24 (Season Finale)

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

"Deep Trouble": The team discovers the cartel's plan to transport cocaine to the U.S. from Colombia using a submarine; Hetty must go to Washington.

S~

As usual at this time of the season, the normal question will come up ...

Will Hetty be retiring at the end of the season ?

I hope not, but it comes up every year, with her paperwork already signed every year and the date eventually being crossed off every time. :)

As usual at this time of the season, the normal question will come up ...

Will Hetty be retiring at the end of the season ?

I hope not, but it comes up every year, with her paperwork already signed every year and the date eventually being crossed off every time. :)

I agree and I hope it doesn't either but it seems like it does come up every year and it is getting old so I guess that will be the cliffhanger going into next year how about leaving Hety alone and send Granger down to do NCIS:NO!! :)

Reactions: Jimbo