NCIS: Los Angeles

I didn't watch CBS until the news came on, I found other more interesting viewing. But I'll bet Sam and G shot their way out of trouble and Henrietta pulled off a miracle to save her job.

NCIS LA came in third in ratings in its new time slot, behind NBC (1st) and ABC (2nd), but for sure it looks much better than Hostages last fall.

[EPISODE][SHOWTITLE]NCIS: Los Angeles[/SHOWTITLE]
[EPISODEPOSTER]
giTYRoQxHCsn8pQWTBdWttZUc47.jpg
[/EPISODEPOSTER][EPISODEDATA][EPISODENAME]Inelegant Heart[/EPISODENAME]
Season: [SEASON]6[/SEASON]
Episode: [EPISODENUM]2[/EPISODENUM]
Air Date: [EPISODEDATE]2014-10-06[/EPISODEDATE]

[/EPISODEDATA][EPISODEVIEW][EPISODEDES]The NCIS: LA team discovers that one of their own is compromised when they investigate the murder of a Navy contractor involved in illegal transactions of confidential data. Meanwhile, Hetty is under investigation in Washington, D.C., when the Department of Justice arrives in L.A. to investigate the team.[/EPISODEDES][/EPISODEVIEW][/EPISODE]

It doesn´t look like NCIS LA came to the easiest time slot to compete in.

This is what the 10 PM time slot looked like:

NBC The Blacklist 2.7 10.05
ABC Castle 1.9 9.65
CBS NCIS LA 1.6 8.6

I think that once The Blacklist moves to Thursdays, it will show better numbers.

The lack of posting seems to indicate Mon. night isn't doing to well.
Nah, Personaly, I tend to not watch LA till Tuesday night anyways (like old times) Sometimes on Wednesday ...

I still like to watch NCIS first and then follow it with LA and now after that NO.

Fwiw, I thought it was very good.
As for LA, it was also very good, actually better, but if I had known that it was a 2 parter, I may have waited till next week to watch them back to back.

Stupid to be continued.

S
They are taking lessons from the movie industry with their Saturday morning serials. Movie theaters used to have Saturday morning showings for kids (babysitting) and many of the movies were serials so the kids wanted to come back the next Sat. to see the next episode. Seems like CBS is using this formula to start the season off with as many eyes as possible rather than offering good watching. I'm just surprised they haven't started a serial on Mon.(NCISLA) then a middle episode on NCIS and finish it off on NCISNOLA.

Note what just happened. Just as the public mood shifts to questioning the NSA (and NCIS LA is really the NSA) the plot shifts from dedicated government agents to plucky victims of a massive government conspiracy.

Genius.

Next Episode: Season 06, Episode 03

Monday, October 13, 2014

"Praesidium":
A member of the team is targeted by the Department of Justice; Hetty receives disturbing news from Director Leon Vance.

S~

Next Episode: S06, E05

Monday, October 27, 2014

"Black Budget":
After a shooting at the Department of Defense, Callen and Sam go to Mexico to hunt for the only employee who managed to escape.

S~