NCIS: Los Angeles

Ratings decline, IMHO:

- The "tough competition" on Monday nights is not from ABC and NBC. Its is from ESPN. NCIS LA, like all action shows, skews heavily male. It is competing, at least in the east, with MNF.
- Scorpion is a terrible show, and thus a terrible lead in.
- All of this political ho-ho turns some people off.
- The Langue character has always been unbelievable, but can be tolerated because somebody has to be the boss. She just reads the boss lines and fades into the background. Might as well be a talking Panda. But, when you put her in the center of the show, the unbelievably comes to the forefront. The political ark with all of her secret houses and neo-super powers rise to 60s Batman level of stupidity.

I´ve been checking the ratings NCIS LA has been hitting 1.6 in the demo, which has matched the series low for last season, and Monday nights on that timeslot in that demo, has been for NBC first, ABC second then CBS.
I anticipate changes to those rankings once NBC´s The Blacklist moves to its new time slot on Thursday.

I think I saw a promo for NCIS LA starting on Scorpion and finishing on NCIS LA. What type of idiot thinks these go together?

Yep I just saw that promo a while ago, (at least part of it), and I thought Whatdaaa... Now they need a crossover Scorpion, NCIS LA, wow
What´s next ? :rolleyes:

NCIS LA at least its keeping steady on ratings, steady on the series low.

But still in third place way behind The Blacklist, and also with a wide gap behind Castle on the 18-49 demo.

Next Episode: S06, E06

Monday, November 3, 2014

"SEAL Hunter":
Callen and Granger try to clear Sam's name after he's arrested for a woman's murder; Kensi and Deeks find a link between the victim and Sam's past.

S~

It was really good. I think this season has been really good.

Next Episode: S06, E07

Monday, November 10, 2014

"Leipaie":
The team suspects a terrorist group is responsible when a man is murdered by a small drone; Nell tries to avoid disaster in Long Beach.

S~