NCIS: Los Angeles

Next Episode: S06, E10

Monday, December 8, 2014

"Reign Fall":
The team launches an investigation into the murders of Marines whose sons are in military academics; Sam reflects on his upbringing and his relationship with his dad.

S~

Next Episode: S06, E11

Monday, December 15, 2014

"Humbug":
As the team investigates a burglary at a cybersecurity company, Hetty reveals that Callen's girlfriend is a lead witness; members of the team discuss their holiday plans.

S~

Good episode last week. Glad my dad wasn't like that when I was a kid and send me to military school. I did serve, though :)

S~

Next Episode: S06, E13

Monday, January 5, 2015

"Spiral":
The undercover investigation of an arms dealer is interrupted when terrorists take over the suspect's office building and Callen is taken hostage.

S~

Next Episode: S06, E13

Monday, January 5, 2015

"Spiral":
The undercover investigation of an arms dealer is interrupted when terrorists take over the suspect's office building and Callen is taken hostage.

S~
Enjoyed this weeks show !

Callen will be back soon, thats interesting seeing the show will not be on next week, perfect timing ! (repeat next week.)

I actually watched it this week at work. My I-pad transferred both NCIS and NCIS N.O. , so I watched it and it was pretty good,except I had to grind my teeth every time the guy with the horrible short bang haircut talked. I just can't stand that accent. It sounds like someone in a high school play is trying to sound southern.:shh

I actually watched it this week at work. My I-pad transferred both NCIS and NCIS N.O. , so I watched it and it was pretty good,except I had to grind my teeth every time the guy with the horrible short bang haircut talked. I just can't stand that accent. It sounds like someone in a high school play is trying to sound southern.:shh
When did Los Angeles move to Louisiana?

I understand he´s originally from Alabama

Sorry wrong show thread. But all the NCIS shows start to look alike after a while.
To me that isn't true NCIS Los Angeles has way too much gunfire and explosions. Where 1 aimed shot should do the job they empty a clip. Gibbs places one shot and except for bullet proof vests enemy is down.