NCIS

NCIS Shocker: Did Ziva
?! Watch Video http://tv.yahoo.com/news/ncis-tony-ziva-shocker-react-013106186.html
NCIS - TIVA Car Crash
Published on Apr 23, 2013
Tony and Ziva are involved in a violent car accident. Ending of show last night!!
NCIS - Live Chat feat. Cote de Pablo
Join Cote de Pablo from NCIS as she chats with fans on Tuesday, April 23, 2013. Be sure to watch NCIS on Tuesdays, 8/7c on CBS! From yesterday :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Great show last night and should be great next 3 episodes od season but i expected something to happen at the end with Tony and Ziva in the car and nice to see Tony reach for Zivas hand at the end :)

Ok, I missed last nights NCIS and LA due to bad weather ...
How long till I can pick it up on CBS website, OR On Demand on D*.

I looked at On Demand last night and found that it goes by dates (current dates) not Air Dates or Titles, pulled up a few of the Current dates that were listed and most were from 6 months ago or something like that .... how do I get Current episodes On Demand ?

They currently show :

NCIS: 4-02-13, 4-09-13 and 4-16-13 but thats NOT the dates that the shows are from ...

Comcast is available the next day. Not sure what D*'s contract with CBS is. I never really used it when I was with them. They just didn't offer up a whole lot in the network area, HD, etc save the premiums. It is available on CBS's website now.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/ncis/video/

S~

Thanks ...

D*'s network On Demand has gotten better, ,use to (probably when you were there) only have 1 network available.

There were a couple. No HD. Except for not being able to FF/Skip through commercials, Comcrap has great On Demand.

S~

The rose garden scene was at the rose garden in USC, the same place they film the Jeffersonian on Bones.

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

Next Episode: Season 10, Episode 22

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

"Revenge": Ignoring orders from Homeland Security, the team searches for Bodnar in order to avenge the murders of Eli David and Jackie Vance.

S~

Should be a goos continuation fromlast weeks story and see how they wrap up this seasons finale with the cliffhanger for next year :)

Great show last night and great to see the old Ziva back and damn did she whoop his butt :D and should be great rest of season :)

Next Episode: Season 10, Episode 23

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

"Double Blind": An investigator (Colin Hanks) from the Department of Defense scrutinizes the team's response to the Bodnar case; the team must determine whether a petty officer is suffering from paranoia when he claims he is being followed.

S~

In the season ender, Gibbs will have to hire an outside lawyer. One RADM A.J. Chegwidden (USN JAG, Ret.)