NCIS

My take is what I don't want to see happen are the responses in this thread coming down to the usual three words "good show tonight" and then that's it for the week... Okay the Bishop tangent went on a bit but all that shows is there is nothing really worth exploring I guess. I see the three word responses in other threads too. Nothing wrong with that but it makes hard to get involved.

I don't expect to see Ziva back, ever. I think the mentioning by Abs was to help move the storyline along regarding Tony's new love interest.

S~
I may be in the minority but I never cared much for Ziva. I was disappointed that they opted to kill off Kate. I also happen to like Bishop and am disappointed they don't use her more. Frankly I'm tired of all the drama surrounding Tony - I liked more focus on McGee.

Personally I think the problem with Bishop is that they replaced a dramatic action figure with a somewhat boring techie shifting the balance of the show more toward the geek audience (which was fine with me since I'm a geek). This leaves Tony and Gibbs as the only real action heroes which leaves the writers struggling to maintain a good balance, thus the hero guest star stepping in to help that we seem to see each week (further minimizing the opportunity to develop Bishop).

Aside from the casting, I would love to see an occasional episode involving the original JAG cast reprising their characters even if only in cameo roles.

Personally, I don't think the issue was the Bullet to the head, rather the constant referencing that you want her dead that way.
It's been mentioned a dozen times or more.
NO problem. I won't try to be funny in this thread any more, because it is obvious that my humor goes right over the heads of some. I guess we will go back to the same three words to describe the episodes now; Good show tonight/Bad show tonight. It's starting to feel like I'm back on DBS-talk website and James Long is stalking me again.:eeek

NO problem. I won't try to be funny in this thread any more, because it is obvious that my humor goes right over the heads of some. I guess we will go back to the same three words to describe the episodes now; Good show tonight/Bad show tonight. It's starting to feel like I'm back on DBS-talk website and James Long is stalking me again.:eeek

Personally I did not take offense from your comments on that Bishop and the b word on the h word.
I actually found your comments fun, (which is also what I want on a good tv show).
I realize others mentioned something about her potential death too, myself included.

Since I´m not in the business of TV shows (I´m no producer or writer) I visited this thread to have some fun. not to take this show too seriously.

I´ve found myself posting the "good show tonight" comment on the other shows, partly because rarely someone else will comment, so what´s the sense in writing much ?

I´ve noticed this Prime TV section has much less activity than last fall season.

And just when this thread started to have more traffic, and discussion, it looks like it will slow down.

By the way, I can already comment on next week´s show:
"Good show tonight".

Reactions: MikeD-C05 and fredp
I may be in the minority but I never cared much for Ziva. I was disappointed that they opted to kill off Kate. I also happen to like Bishop and am disappointed they don't use her more. Frankly I'm tired of all the drama surrounding Tony - I liked more focus on McGee.

Personally I think the problem with Bishop is that they replaced a dramatic action figure with a somewhat boring techie shifting the balance of the show more toward the geek audience (which was fine with me since I'm a geek). This leaves Tony and Gibbs as the only real action heroes which leaves the writers struggling to maintain a good balance, thus the hero guest star stepping in to help that we seem to see each week (further minimizing the opportunity to develop Bishop).

Aside from the casting, I would love to see an occasional episode involving the original JAG cast reprising their characters even if only in cameo roles.
Well McGee appeared in 2 episodes of JAG (much younger) and Brody from NCIS NOLA was in several episodes. The producers are reusing some of the JAG cast as regulars on NCIS.

Personally I did not take offense from your comments on that Bishop and the b word on the h word.
I actually found your comments fun, (which is also what I want on a good tv show).
I realize others mentioned something about her potential death too, myself included.

Since I´m not in the business of TV shows (I´m no producer or writer) I visited this thread to have some fun. not to take this show too seriously.

I´ve found myself posting the "good show tonight" comment on the other shows, partly because rarely someone else will comment, so what´s the sense in writing much ?

I´ve noticed this Prime TV section has much less activity than last fall season.

And just when this thread started to have more traffic, and discussion, it looks like it will slow down.

By the way, I can already comment on next week´s show:
"Good show tonight".
Thanks DJdish. Most of my comments have been directed towards you anyway,because you get my humor. I have enjoyed discussing them with you. :hatsoff

Reactions: DJdish
I can't see it. She has no on screen personality and no degree of writing can make her blandness disappear. I think the idea was to develop Tim into more of a matured field agent and have her fill in as the geek but it's just not working. She's not believable as a field agent and too bland as a geek. Take this past episode as an example. Within 15 seconds of showing up, Tony's old partner showed more personality in one episode than Bishop has in a season and a half. A sad case of miscasting that is detracting from the show.
I agree 100%.

Well McGee appeared in 2 episodes of JAG (much younger) and Brody from NCIS NOLA was in several episodes. The producers are reusing some of the JAG cast as regulars on NCIS.
I forgot about McGee but remembered Zoe McLellen from the last couple seasons of JAG (I think she was the Admiral's assistant or something like that). I would really like to see David James Elliot (Rabb) and Catherine Bell (Mac) reprise their roles. It would also seem almost natural for Lt Roberts to pair up with McGee in an episode. Of course by now Rabb would probably have made admiral and be running the whole JAG corp. :)

I forgot about McGee but remembered Zoe McLellen from the last couple seasons of JAG (I think she was the Admiral's assistant or something like that). I would really like to see David James Elliot (Rabb) and Catherine Bell (Mac) reprise their roles. It would also seem almost natural for Lt Roberts to pair up with McGee in an episode. Of course by now Rabb would probably have made admiral and be running the whole JAG corp. :)
I don't know if Mac and Harm could reprise their roles. In about 10 years McGee has aged considerably. Brody (Zoe) has improved in the time since JAG ended.