Network connectivity

wetz73

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 7, 2007
Eureka, IL
I upgraded to the Hopper in May and have been pleased with it ever since. Until last Friday, everything was great with internet connectivity, but now I get nothing. Every other device on my home network has no problems, but the Hopper will not connect. I run everything through a Belkin N600 router and have the Hopper wired directly to it. I have noticed on the network setup screen that it says the network address is 168.192.103.xx when everything else has a network address of 168.192.2.xx. I cannot get this to clear. Just wondering if anybody has any ideas on how to reset this. Thank you in advance!

Have you tried a different port on the router to see if you get a different result? My initial guess is bad router or bad hopper since there is no hic in between the 2. Did you refresh the network and reset the hopper?

Thanks for the response. I've reset everything, tried multiple routers, everything I could think of and still no luck. I'm chalking it up to a bad Hopper and will be getting a new one.