new carbon ui hopper experence app this morning

But I wish Dish would be more forthcoming about the magic question of "when." They have to be embarrassed after announcing/promoting it last January.
I think my signature is very appropriate along with this answer / comment....

Do this: Ask your spouse, (older) kids, co-workers, friends, etc that have Dish and the Hopper if they're looking forward to the release of this new UI. What do you think their answer will be ? I know if I ask my wife her response would be "Huh ?".

Reality is, a lot of users/customers will be upset with the change !! People dislike change.

Poor BG. I don't know what he is going to do for the next month.
Hopefully watch some of them channels he was praying for all the time.
Or maybe even acually get out of the house.
Nothing personal Allen !
We will look forward to your thoughts when the new UI comes out.

I think my signature is very appropriate along with this answer / comment....

Do this: Ask your spouse, (older) kids, co-workers, friends, etc that have Dish and the Hopper if they're looking forward to the release of this new UI. What do you think their answer will be ? I know if I ask my wife her response would be "Huh ?".

Reality is, a lot of users/customers will be upset with the change !! People dislike change.
Agree, I bet not even 10,000 people know about this UI

ahhh I thought Scott just banned him from the thread ;)
Ouch ! I did too. Figured it was just another thread ban. When I read the "on vacation", I think of Forrest Gump...

Forrest: Mama, what's vay-cay-shin ?
Mom: Vacation's when you go somewhere ... and you never come back

Reactions: Dirtydan
In a way, I kind of feel sorry for poor ole' bluegras, but it seems he can't learn not to keep asking the same stuff a million times. Sometimes, silence is golden.

Reactions: satjay and bspei
If I did that he would just open a new thread asking the same question or send me 10 pm's with the same question.

There is only so much a man can take.
Oh my god, does he send you private messages about this same stuff? Your inbox must be FULL, surprised the server hasn't crashed!

His other repeated question is" When is Dish going to get the rest of the HD channels that available "
That is atleast 3 times a week.
"Just asking a question "
Lol.

I could care less about the Carbon UI.

I'm one of those that hate change. I used Windoxs XP until they quit supporting it and I am now using Windows 7 and will until it is no longer supported.

Many times "change" doesn't mean "better"

Reactions: Jim S.
Welcome to SatelliteGuys!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)