New HD channels coming!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

CK SatGuy

Formerly ckhalil18
Feb 7, 2011
The Motor City
It's not even GSN the channel (which is Game Show Network for those who don't know that). It's Directv's GSN Game Lounge that's highlighted. Isn't that some sort of interactive game subscription?

larry55

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jan 15, 2009
dothan al
nothing at all rather have lmc, amc,ngw, true,hln.tmc,fmc,epix,npt,e,bbc,

iceturkee

DINFOS Trained Killer
Supporting Founder
Sep 13, 2005
daytona beach
8 new hd channels on my cable since the first of the year. and reelz hd is coming next week. dtv keeps begging me to come back. they can kiss my backside.

Rey

@ your service
Supporting Founder
Feb 8, 2008
Florida
8 new hd channels on my cable since the first of the year. and reelz hd is coming next week. dtv keeps begging me to come back. they can kiss my backside.

What cable service do you have? Comcast here is awful

DodgerKing

SatelliteGuys Master
Nov 14, 2007
SoCal
TWC here is pretty good, but DirecTV still has more HD. FiOs on the otherhand, has the best and most HD of any provider in my area

CK SatGuy

Formerly ckhalil18
Feb 7, 2011
The Motor City
I have Bright House in my area (same area as DetFan). They're good when it comes to basic/standard cable HD channels, but lagging when it comes to premium movie channels (especially Starz)

bobvick

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 20, 2006
Northwest Alabama
DirecTv adding GSN HD makes sense, they own 50% of the network. I am surprised they were not the first to launch it.

Rey

@ your service
Supporting Founder
Feb 8, 2008
Florida
theres a new disorder out there that needs to be taken seriously. its called bipolar-tv provider disorder. ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts