New HD on DishNetwork? "Soon" might be right around the corner...

POOP - I seriously thought you were playing into the joke as well. At least, until today.

The joke isn't on you though. The joke is on all of us waiting for E* to get off the rear and add some HD.

Gee, I can't wait until I get home. I just have to see why Page 24 of this thread gets booted by the web filter here at work. :eek:

So this is all a big joke, huh???? Maybe there arent going to be more High Def channels on Dish now, huh. Since that man is joking about the channels then why are you guys even watching this website?? Why waste your time??? See this is what I dont get about the internet. This is why I dont spend hours upon hours a day watching websites and posting things. I log on to get my news and my email and thats it. When someone like me gets on a sight to post for information, I expect true answers and not some stupid joke to make that guy feel like the funny guy. My friend gave me this website to look at and ask questions and this is what I get. How do you think that makes me feel. I just dont have time to research and pour over every single sight to just see if we are getting more High Def channels.

I am really steamed right now. All this time wasted and for NOTHING. You guys should be ashamed of your selfs. Now I have to tell my wife that the one channel she really enjoys, QVC is not coming in high Def. She was so excited about it. I'll be lucky if I dont get yelled at for the next few weeks because I told her and she believed me.

Good day and maybe good riddance to all of you!. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Come on POOP_Master, did you really think there was a channel called "CHINESE CLIMATE HD" or "CHESS HD"?? If so, then I find it hard to believe you have anything to do with Technology and/or Computer Programming. You have to be joking with us! and if not, then I don't know what to tell you, maybe you should switch back to basic cable.

I just told my wife about the QVC not coming in high def. Yes, I got yelled at big time.

I had to punch her in the throat to shut her up.

I just told my wife about the QVC not coming in high def. Yes, I got yelled at big time.

I had to punch her in the throat to shut her up.

If you are joking, domestic violence is not funny...

If you are not joking, the mods need to start stepping in at some point.

This is getting ridiculous...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)