New Hopper with Sling upgrade pricing

Maybe they just have enough in stock now to drop the price.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

I am on chat with customer service. They are still saying $200 to upgrade plus technician visiting. I am waiting for a supervisor.

Supervisor said that they can ship the unit, but it is still $200. I guess I will wait a couple of days.
Good customer service since they consistently gave you the correct info. Won't be in their computer system until 2/14 according to the original posters.

I read the announcement. I figured I would give it a shot.

Oh well, you gave it a long shot.

I'll be waiting perhaps a few weeks. I want to install an attic walkway beforehand, and with a minor surgery tomorrow, it will be a while before I'll have the full use of my hands.

This morning, I ordered the Hopper with Sling to replace one of my Hopper 2000s. I ordered by phone as it was too early for a chat. Upgrade cost for me is $100. I could have had it shipped for $30. Instead, no charge for a technician visit if I added the protection plan, which I did. I could have had installation this morning, but I have to work. My appointment is for Sunday afternoon. Gives me plenty of time to move my programs to the external hard drive.

Dish Latino Plus

My Recordings menu..Make the Hoppers like the Joey

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)