new pilots listed on my 622

navy8ball

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 28, 2003
Henryetta,OK. 74437
if you go to the entertainment menu of the 622 there are two nbc pilots for new fall shows the journeyman and chuck. chuck was pretty good but journeyman is going to take some more shows to get my full approval.

I haven't seen the pilot yet but the ads for Journeyman seemed to be like a variation on quantum leap. I will check it out tonite. What do you think about the comparison or did you ever see Quantum Leap?

I haven't seen the pilot yet but the ads for Journeyman seemed to be like a variation on quantum leap. I will check it out tonite. What do you think about the comparison or did you ever see Quantum Leap?

i tried getting into quantum leap but it never interested me. a lot of thes time travel shows just dont click with me like the one last year on abc with taye diggs cant remember the name of the show.

i tried getting into quantum leap but it never interested me. a lot of thes time travel shows just dont click with me like the one last year on abc with taye diggs cant remember the name of the show.

Daybreak - I was getting bored with it until the last episode when they finally added some change to the plot and then they canned the show.

Yea I was watching Daybreak Too and was finally getting in to it when they canned it.

Does the 622 give you the entire Pilot or just like a "Sneak Peak"?

Also, when does Chuck start I've tried to set a timer for it but my guide doesn't go that far out yet. I am going to look at Bionic Woman as it might be Good.

I wish they would do that on the 625! I'd love to shop pilots before the crush of the new season is upon us.

I have:
"Secret Yellowstone"
"Steve Irwin Memorial"

I watched "Chuck" via bit torrent and liked it. Not watched "Journeyman" no idea what it was until I Googled.

i have those two plus the two pilots and they are full entirety show but just where you would expect a commercial to be it fades to black for a few seconds then the show resumes.

I thought Daybreak was a good show, I'm glad ABC put the remaining episodes on abc.com so I could watch the final story arc. Sounds like I'll have to give a "Chuck" a try.

I just watched Chuck and enjoyed it. No, the feed is SD and letterboxed. No commercials, but there is 5 seconds of black screen at each commercial point.

I will probably put Chuck on my record list for awhile. Its a good nerd in over his head type of show.

I just tried to watch Chuck on my 622, and when I hit 'play' it told me that I couldn't watch a show that was in the process of being transferred to a USB device. I don't have a USB hard drive hooked up (yet), so I don't understand the error. Did anybody else get this?

That USB message on Journeyman went away at around 9:30pm EDT for us after we watched Chuck. I'm guessing it was still downloading or something?

Has anyone gotten Bionic Woman yet on their DVR?

I just tried to watch Chuck on my 622, and when I hit 'play' it told me that I couldn't watch a show that was in the process of being transferred to a USB device. I don't have a USB hard drive hooked up (yet), so I don't understand the error. Did anybody else get this?

I got this message too . Also, when I tried to watch ANY of the recordings on the DVR after that, I got the same message. The only fix was to turn the 622 off and then on again.

My wife and I had no problems on our 622. We watched both Chuck and Journeyman. I think Chuck was my favorite, although Journeyman was OK. Not horrible, but not great either.

Chuck however was incredibly funny in a few places. The "Ninja" scene was very funny. It is definitely going on my DVR queue. As for Journeyman? I will probably give it another try.

I didn't know about Bionic Woman on Amazon, I will have to find that!

And...

I no longer subscribe to DISH.

But, my 622 is still connected. And I did get the pilots and watch them, even without a subscription.

Go figure!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)