New tickets

toenut

Original poster
Dec 21, 2005
Were any tickets that were submitted last night before the outage get lost? I opened two tickets 23382 and 23383 and wanted to make sure they were being worked on. First one is simple, my temporary registration key didn't work, so I couldn't register the software. The second is that I get 0% signal even with the antenna 15 ft. outside of my apartement facing S/SE.

We are looking into the tickets now.

If you opened them then they should be there but with the flood of inquiries about our outtage it is taking a bit longer to get to them all.

Sorry.

Derek

No problem. Just wanted to make sure they were being looked at. I want to make sure I get everything set up before the 9th. Thanks for the response

So my radio definitely was defective. I didn't have time to wait for a response and wait for a new one to ship, so I got an ALP-1 at Best Buy. The radio works and I can get a signal now. Is it possible to return the defective radio for a refund instead of a new one since I already got one that works now?

Oh, and my temporary key still doesn't work even with the servers back up. So I guess I need a new one timekey.

Hi,

Please update your ticket with this information and our RMA department will determine what they are able to do for you.

Derek

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)